**What Will You Have List**

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Following on from the other thread and a suggestion in it, we should put whether we think we will have a girl or a boy first and then can see how many of us were right!!

I'll start....I have an overwhelming feeling we will have a boy first.....

xxx

I also have a feeling I will have a boy!

I think I will have a girl...my two cousins have 4 boys between them...no girls. I would like a boy first but I'm pretty sure I will have a girl. I'll be thrilled with either.

I think i'll have a girl first as thats what it seems to go like in my family..

And when i got my palm read last time they said i will have a girl :)

I'm certain I'll have a girl first and then a boy although I have a strange feeling I'll have twins, one of each. Maybe just wishful thinking though.

hi all ... i was have a massage once by a friend of a friend that did raki and said he could see things like abit physic ... not sure how much of it i believe but anyways during in the massage he said to me you every thought about having children... just out of the blue he made this comment ... and i said yes ... what girl hasnt lol ... he said its going to be a girl :S i hope it is but will have to wait and see ... but iam in line for twins its missed my brothers so just me left so maybe 2 girls :D but i would like 1 of each too

I have a gut feeling it will be a boy. But will try every method possible to have a girl. I just love all the pink stuff. :blush:

agree with you there autum ... but also in some shops (like our local asda living and tesco) there seems to be some much more clothes for a girl than a boy .... does anyone else find this ???

Ours will be a boy I'm sure, as apart from me, all our generation are boys on both sides.

We'd both love to have a little girl though. :pink:

Well, considering I want a girl, two if possible, I'm sure I'll have a boy. lol. xxxx Will still be happy!

I think I will have another little girl. I had an overwhelming feeling I would have a boy first but along came Lily, I was so sure! Either would be lovely if we were lucky to have another :)

I think (and hope) it will be a girl.

H2B wants it to be a boy and I've told him whatever we get it's down to him so he will only have himself to blame if his first born is a daughter!

I think we will have a boy first

I'd like a girl, then a boy, then another girl. I told OH and he says he'll do his best.. :rofl:
I'll let you know how we did in about 5 years time. :blush:

In theory I would love to have a girl.

I asked my husband what he would like: he first said that he found it disrespectful to the unborn to be wishing it one sex or the other. I then argued to him, that his mother who already had a boy before he was born, obviously wished he was a girl, but that didn't mean that she wouldn't have swapped him for a 10000 girls once he arrived. Having said that, he admitted, be would personally rather have a girl, I suppose I always knew he would rather have a girl, but I wanted to hear it as well. I once dreamed I had a little boy, it was a lovely dream, and when I see little boys I think, they are lovely too!

I must admit I had a mad spree and my mother did a little too, when we bought some lovely dolls thinking about a future baby. I suppose I also think: must get the used out of them (I know boys can play with dolls but that is another issue). I also have loads of fairies as I would love to decorate the room like an enchanted wood. All these things point at a girl...

Cliché as it sounds I just want my baby to be healthy... like everyone.

I think we'll have a girl first and then a boy a couple of years later... either that or two girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->