what wipes do you all use?

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
i use boots own brand(the ones that are always on BOGOF lol) i used 2 use pampers, but with 2 its far too expensive to pay £2.70 for 1 pack of wipes!!! teh boots ones are £1.99 and always on offer, plus u get advantage card points! :D

I also use the boots ones for sensitive skin in the pale blue packets, love the double points!

oh i use the purple ones lol, the fragrence free ones :D

johnsons with aloe vera :blush:

When I am out the house I use the simple ones, in the house I use reusables

I use pampers wipes to clean & remove stains ... which is quite worrying when I think about using it on my babies bum!!

morrisons own, fragrance free. they are fab!

x

whatever ones are on offer !!!! but usually get the johnsons with aleo vera...yum!

My favs are Huggies cotton wool and water wipes, I stock up when they are 241. If not I like Simple or boots own. Hate Johnsons and Pampers.

I think they are all a hidious rip off and more expensive than nappies! I bought tesco value ones one and never again they are so thin mess goes through onto your hand!! Now I use reusable wipes made with terry and fleece and I have a spray bottle with home made solution in to use when out and about.

the lidl ones i use are fab they are really thick and arent really soaking wet when you get near the bottom of the packet. I only use spar ones when ive run out of lidl ones cos its handy but i hate when you get to the bottom of the pack they are soaking wet :lol:

nature boy and girls they are in boots

I use tesco own, just tried simple ones 'cos they on offer, but often use cotton wool and water.

Huggies cotton wipes ....

I stock up on offers in boots and asda just got 3 big boxes lol £5 each with 6 packets in a box, BARGIN!!

xxx

i use cotton wool and water or reusable wipes when im at home or i use pampers sensitive when im out (my mum bought me about 20 packs when i was pg and i havent run out yet!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->