What would you do with £50,000

$85k? Cry a lot, lol. Pay off debt and put the rest away!

Pay off 1.5K debts

Decorate the house 2K

Nose job 5K

Big holiday 3K

New car 5K

Save the rest :)

£5k for shopping for all of us :blush:
£3k on a holiday
£2k for a small car and insurance for a year
£30k house deposit
£10k improvements/furniture for that house

Deposit for a mortgage, or maybe 40k deposit and 10k for any home improvement. Boring!

Pay off OH student loan, take the boys to Disneyland, pay for our dream wedding, have a boob job, take a holiday to Ireland x

£20k house deposit #1
£20k house deposit #2

£5k into saves
£5k into current acc and not worry about money for a while!

Pay off hubby's debts (around £20k)
Spend some on the car (around £2k)
Go on holiday (£1k)

The rest would go on a deposit for a house

xx

Nothing too exciting - unfortunately... I'd pay off my credit card/car... hubbies too so we could free up some of our monthly cash flow for the more "fun" stuff! Like a family holiday- or couples holiday ;) Maybe a girls trip too- and some shopping... if there were any left! :haha:

Nothing too exciting. £10,000 would pay off all mine and my parents debts. £10000 on driving lessons, car etc for myself. The rest would go on a house deposit.

Pay off my debts, about 2k, redecorate my flat and get some new furniture and reeks (everything is second hand), get the garden sorted properly and a patio and decent fencing put in, a holiday for me, a holiday with Ben, driving lessons, a car and finally a wardrobe top up for us both, a grand or 2 in my bank to be able to live day to day without worrying about each thing pound I spend!! Then save/invest the rest, if there's any left lol.

I'd pay of the rest of my wedding, go on a honeymoon, buy a new car & then save what was left :) xx

Pay off debt, down payment for a house, Disney cruise when LO is older (me and OH talked about saving for one since I was pregnant) and save the rest.

I'd like breast implants but OH says no way lol

deposit for house
join dietchef
go to mexico again
clothes spree

Currently doing our house so would go towards that, maybe take another year of work to be with the kids.

but all time dream is to follow the Formula 1 for a year. (prob need more then 50k tho.)

Some girl i went to uni with won £45k last week on some radio show in Auzzie.

I would pay off the existing finance owed on the cars which would use about half and put the other half either into the mortgage or on a holiday and house improvements, depending on how sensible I was feeling at the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->