What would you do with £50,000

Pay off debts, learn to drive, have a nice holiday (nothing massive though) and then save the rest x

Boring lol but I'd pay off the mortgage...

Put most to a house so we can get started with our family. Also a good holiday as ine last blow out!

Pay off our debts, they aren't much but it would be nice to get rid of them lol! new car maybe! xx

Family holiday somewhere and the rest on the mortgage. Sadly it won't even make that big of dent on the mortgage. :nope:

Debts! Then maybe get oh a new car
His old one had to be scraped and he is driving an r reg corsa bless him! It was a freebie but still I feel bad hahah.

£6000 pay off all our debt
£5000 towards our wedding
£20000 on deposit for house
£5000 to my parents as they paid for our rent when I was on Matty leave and for loads of our wedding
£2000 for oh parents for stuff they have helped with.
£12000 into savings account (I think I would feel rich to have £12000 in a savings account and have a mortgage:haha:)

I'd spend £4000-5000 to get a boob job, kinda selfish I know but it's something I really want.
Then I'd put some towards a deposit to a house, nothing too fancy just something better what I have now and not in this area, then I'd put whatever I have left into savings for now.

Pay off our credit card and my car then book a holiday :) whatever was left id put some in the girls trust funds and the rest in savings

I'd spend some on a car (maybe 10k)
Spend some on a family holiday (probably 2k)
Put some aside for holiday for DH and I for when the kids are grown up (3k)
10k for decorating the house and getting some more furniture
And the rest in savings.

Go to Disney when LO is a good age
DH desperately needs a new truck
Get rid of my cash draining rental property… I hate it so much
Invest or save some for LO, save for us, do something to help repay my parents
Have more kids?? :)

I'd buy DH a new car and then use the rest for a deposit on a house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->