What would you do?

BlushingBride

Reaction score
Hey all. I had my 16 week appt last week and heard the heartbeat. Nothing much else was done it was a quick one. At 15+4, 15+5, and 15+ 6 I had felt baby and have felt nothing since at now 17+0. With my son I felt him sometime in the 16 week range and once I started feeling him it never stopped. I'm going out of town tomorrow for over a week so I'm just nervous to leave since I haven't felt baby in so long. Have any of you had a similar experience at this stage?

Yes I have literally just posted this too. Scan at 16 weeks everything was perfect, plenty of wriggles that week, felt first kick from left twin about five days ago but nothing since. Maybe it's quite common? My bump has grown a fair bit this week so maybe they just have more space an now I can't feel them so much? Still have heartburn etc tho so not too worried just yet.

Are u still having other symptoms xx

When I first started to feel bub around 15 weeks there was some days in between where I felt nothing but by 18 + weeks I felt kicks everyday . X

Same thing happened to me right around the same time, not sure why but it just seems to happen to a lot of us, baby boy is now moving all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->