What would you like your life to be like in 5 years time?

Louise88

Dd- ciara and ds- James
Reaction score
Just a bit of fun :)

In 5 years time, I will be 30, I'll hopefully still be with my oh, we will be married, Id like to think i will have a 3rd and last baby by then but a 3rd wont even be considered for another 2 years lol i'd like to be in a 3-4 bedroomed house on a nice estate with a big garden and a dog or 2. My oh will hopefully have his own pub working in wetherspoons so earning £30,000 a year and me well I'm hoping my business kicks off so I can remain a SAHM for a little longer its already going good so fingers crossed, if it fails then I will deffinatly be working full time somewhere.

:flower:

Well a lottery win would be nice.

In seriousness though, I'd like OH to have a well paying graphic design/web design job, I should have finished my degree and hopefully will have a job as a writer or teacher or my business will have taken off, or more than one?! Plus that degree will have been a first. Ermm... we'd have our own place, having bought it if we're really lucky but likely not. Perhaps TTC or pregnant or almost ready to TTC, maybe even have another by then. I'd also like to be super thin, please, and my wardrobe will have accumulated hundreds of amazing items. Maybe we could be planning some amazing gap year travelling around the world or working as teachers abroad or something. I dunno! I just hope we're more self sufficient by then because it totally sucks not having OH working and feeling at a dead end. I'll be 27.

I'll be 28. Hopefully we will have a 2nd child, own our house, we will be married, Raffy will be in the school we want, and OH will hopefully have received a promotion/be in an even better job. I'd like to have a job of my own that I enjoy.. and hopefully we'll be planning #3.

I'd like to be married with another baby, maybe 2. I don't know if it'll be with current OH or not because its new. But yeah, married, settled down and happy.

I want my life to be just as it is in five years. Very happy with wifey who works from home, I am a SAHM, Tegan is doing well. Life is good so long may it continue

I'm hoping to have had another baby and to have finally sold our house. Other than that I would be happy if things stayed the way they are.

I'll be 2 weeks off my 33rd birthday. Wouldn't mind being married again with at least one more child. Not sure where I'd like to be job-wise or living arrangments

Be nice to have finally got a mortgage to buy this house... Would love to have another baby but guess that one Will be down to nature and luck... :). Apart from those 2 things will be happy for all to stay same. X

I'd like to have met a nice guy, be planning a baby and own my own home and I hope elijah and I are happy and healthy most importantly. Xx

I know I want to have a child, to be healthy, and to be closer to my career goal than I am now. Other than that, I'm open to almost anything. It'd be nice if we bought a house by then. It'd also be nice if we moved closer to our families or if some of them moved closer to us.

In 5 years time, I'll be 29. Ideally by then, I'll have lost all the weight I need to be at my ideal size. Have at least 1 baby by then but hopefully 2 or working on number 2. DH will have finally completed school to be a Paramedic and be working with a good company. We will be close to paying off our house, and nearly debt free.

In 5 years time I will be 40, I don't want to think about it :rofl:

Hopefully oh will be further along with his career if not im going to freak out because we give up a lot of time so he can prove that his career is first to his bosses. I would like to be working almost full time in a pharmacy. On the way to having our deposit for our house. Maybe another child we were ttc again but I just don't know if I can do it to the girls I love our little routine, so hopefully a lightbulb moment with that. i'll be almost 27 and poppy will be 7 and freya 6.

I'll be 34 (am so not ready to be 30!) :haha:I'd like lo to be able to be happy at school and have made some good friends. I'd like to be thinking about getting my first deputy headship, and I'd like to have redecorated our lounge and be saving for a new kitchen!

I'll be 31, I hope to be as happy as I am now with hubby and life generally, but be qualified in my field (1 year to go) made a decision either way as to whether we will have a 3rd and last child, and probably be looking at buying a house if DH has decided whether to stay on in the military after his initial 9 years. Who knows where we'll be, the joy of DH's job! So long as we're still all together I'll be happy :)

I'd be very happy if things continued as they are now :). I'll be 32 :)shock:), DS will be 7 and DD will be 5. I'd like it if we had a 3rd LO by then, they'll probably be 2.5. I'd like to be doing the same job but maybe working more hours as DS and DD will be at school :)cry:).
If we had more disposable income that would be great, maybe we'll have the house paid off if we're very lucky! The money things aren't really important though.

I honestly don't know! I'll be 28, LO will be 9. I hope I'll be working either full time or have my own little business, I'm starting a course at college next week to get myself back into it. I hope we're in a better house, or this house is better (i do love it here but it seriously needs sorting!)

Relationship-wise I'd love to be engaged and planning a wedding etc but I doubt it'll be with my OH now, I can't see us together as a family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->