What would you make of this?

ohio-mom-of-2

Reaction score
BFN? I did this test this morning with 3rd morning urine (as I woke up twice in the night to pee!). I took the pic within the time limit. Later it looked (and looks) like a thin line (but maybe that's an evap, I don't know)?

Why does it look like so much of the place where the line goes is blue in the pic? Was it because the test wasn't finished?

I've had 13 (or so) faint positives and no period this month (just light pink on t.p. for several days then nothing.) But also many negatives so I don't know what's going on. The positives have all been on blue dye tests. Sometimes I think I see a hint of a faint line on a FRER (pink dye) but I just can't tell so I consider them to be negative.

This is all driving me nuts.

The pics are of the same test (one inverted).

Please tell me what you think! Thanks :)

Attachments

• 11-5-09 tests 004.jpg
    11-5-09 tests 004.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 11-5-09 tests 104.jpg
    11-5-09 tests 104.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 21
I can ever so slightly one but you say you think you did the test wrong?

Why not try a digi?

I can ever so slightly one but you say you think you did the test wrong?

Why not try a digi?

No, I don't think I did the test wrong. (I'm getting quite good at them, LOL).

I just wasn't sure what to think of the result.

I'd definitely use a Clear Blue Digi - they are absolutely foolproof - they either say you are 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant'

Good luck - hope you get the result your hoping for.

yup, try a digital test... maybe it's too early just like mine... i've tested too early, and get very faint positive lines last 2 weeks... until this week, finally i got a very clear positive lines... and now, the dr just confirmed that I'm just 4w5d pregnant.... isn't that crazy? i thought i'm 7 weeks now... done with digital test last 2 week as well, and it says "pregnant"

good luck to you... don't forget to update us...

id wait 2-3 days and test with the digi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->