• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would you prefer?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
If you were a guest at a wedding and were having beef carvery and desert at 4.30/5 (or if you were just invited to the evening getting there for 7) would you prefer a full buffet on the night or something lighter like pie and peas or a sausage sandwich?

I guess it depends what time the evening food is being served.... at 9/10pm id be hungry after all the banter and dancing so would like something filling but easy to eat...personally I think a sausage sandwich would go down a treat :) xx

I wouldn't like pie and peas because I imagine (I may be wrong) that the evening do is everyone standing around and eating pie and peas would be messy!

There will be seats at tables in the evening

I would go with pie and peas. The evening do is pretty much the same as the day do usually Emy (where I am anywhere) just less formal xx

Sausage sarnie for me. My take on it is if you're a day guest then you're eating your big meal slightly earlier so you only need a light top up in the evening, and of you're an evening guest then really you should eat your main meal before you go, so again it's more of a top up and something to soak up the alcohol with :thumbup:

Personally I'd say buffet (despite the fact of loving pies & sausage buttys!), just because in between dancing you can nip over & get a nibble, you can't really walk around eating pie + peas.. That's the only reason though!

I'd prefer pie and peas/sausage sarnies to a buffet! We had the option of having a buffet but for what it would cost it wasn't worth it so we are having pork and stuffing batches!

I think that if people want to eat they will sit down and eat and if they don't they won't! People aren't not going to eat because they have to sit down and people aren't just going to eat because they can eat on the move!

I'm not saying people won't eat cos they have to sit down hun, parties around here people are dancing around with sausage rolls in their hands haha, depends on the people your inviting, we're not really a classy bunch where I live :haha: :shrug:

Full!

May have to roll my guests out after all food thats being served!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->