What you enjoy about your pregnancy

I love feeling the movements and seeing my belly move around, I remember really missing this last time after giving birth!
I love my bump and how my boobs have gotten bigger!
I love that she is always with me, if that makes sense!
I have body image issues and basically dislike most parts of it but since being pregnant I am starting to appreciate my body a lot more and be thankful it is able to give me babies! And think maybe I should stop being so hard on it!
I love buying teeny little outfits and baby items, so exciting :)
I love how I can get hubby to go buy me chocolate etc whenever I want hehe.

It's funny you mention your husband getting you chocolate and stuff, I do feel like eating a lot of sweet stuff, but I'm not sure that I ever got proper pregnancy cravings, just stuff that I feel like eating because I haven't in a while. Surely, that's one of the perks of pregnancy, being able to say I need...!
Happy mother's day to the uk moms!!!

I will miss feeling her and being close all the time. I will also miss not having to suck in my tummy LOL. And also how people are so extra nice to pregnant ladies.

Having a lot of energy in second trimester, feeling special (even though it's my second and nobody really cares this time around, haha.) Realizing how amazing the whole process is!! I'm really trying to embrace the natural-ness of it all so hopefully birth this time around can be natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->