What you have bought today ??

Thanks motherofboys. My BIL gave Dom his FIFA download code so that’s out. :neutral: I am not sure Tomb Raider is their thing. I always liked games like that where you had puzzles and skills (Zelda is my absolute fav!) but I dont think the boys have the patience. Sigh! So far I only have an Arsenal calendar for my Dom. :cry:
So awkward isn't it? Zac likes puzzle games, he actually has an Agatha Christies Poirot game on xbox and a sherlock Holmes board game which has like 70 crimes to solve and you have to go to each location and get the clue from there and then solve the crime which he likes, and one game on xbox which is literally just puzzles to solve, so I think that he should like tomb raider as you have all little bits to solve in there.

Just ordered an eyebrow pencil for my mum and a set of books for my nieces.

I will have a look at those games, they sound great! Thanks :)

Treeslets and 2 Mrs Eggs for both DD's stocking.

Going shopping with OH on Wednesday so probs won't buy anything else until then.

I just ordered two of these cute nightlights and I hope they will be bright enough to read in bed. Blue one for Sebby and a green one for Dom :)
692BE24E-F821-4B4D-BB0A-D9C4B18D51CC.png

I've made good progress this weekend taking advantage of top cash back ans blakc Friday deals. Also some items I've paid using klama so have 30 days to pay (I'm paid next Friday so will pay it all then)

Dd1 and sister
Hair Hamper- shampoo, Conditioner, heat spray, hair serum, towel, comb, brush, clips, hair towel etc all ordered from Boots and Shein. Just need a box/basket

DH and cousin
Matching christmas pjs. Girls have matching already so just need a pair myself

Earings for DD1 from claires.

So the heated blanket for OH arrived and he was the one to open the door to the delivery and saw it as it says on the box what it is. So that is just great! Especially as this was going to be pretty much all he is getting. Gutted. :(

So the heated blanket for OH arrived and he was the one to open the door to the delivery and saw it as it says on the box what it is. So that is just great! Especially as this was going to be pretty much all he is getting. Gutted. :(

At least it isn't just mine! Say it isn't for him!

He knows! The boys already have one each and he keeps using theirs, so it kinda follows that that one is for him. Bleh. Ah well, I put it away and he cannot have it till xmas, so that's one thing at least lol.
Yeah I thought of you Smartie lol but at least yours has lots of other pressies to open still. I will have to find some other little surprise for mine now, even though he actually cares less about surprises than I do.

Recent purchases. The water bottle and multi tool pen are for my husband. He loves things like that and this one has a saw haha. A new cat tree for our kitten who is growing at a rapid pace. A tomica chevrolet for thomas, maximum overdrive dvd (thomas is obsessed with the truck), eevee funko pop and a mini ghostbusters trap.

Screenshot_20221121-091230_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20221121-091252_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->