• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What you have bought today ??

Aldi had some cool Christmas cracker games today. Didn't get a proper look but noticed clued, guess who etc.

I hope to have girls done by end of this month. Then family mid December . On a tight budget this year so being very strict with myself though and if its not on my list or for a present I'm not buying it yet....which is frustrating as I've seen so many of the little extras around like crackers, games, snacks/nibbles etc.

Car just needs a bit if work before MOT. Shouldn't be too expensive and hopefully will then pass thr MOT which is due 24th Dec...won't be leaving it until the last minute like last year though.

A Christmas book for dd1 but its for now....need to get her to start enjoying reading, always been a nightmare

Yes indeed. My husband has banned me from spending anymore on pokemon cards so so far he has some new swimming goggles I am getting him some xbox credit when I go to argos at the weekend and some chocolate but he will probably end up with new pants and socks

I am also still looking for ideas (and for their presents too really :dohh:)! What I got them so far is: shooting dragons from Flying Tiger (rubber things you put on your finger and pull back and let go), some pokemon card packs, fluffy santa socks and Christmassy choccies. I still have to get hot chocolate bombs and bath bombs. But I feel there needs to be some other toy or more gifty gift :haha: in there , if you know what I mean.

Anyone else's kids interest so niche that it's hard/expensive to get things for them? Thomas is suddenly into the power rangers rail force (the Japanese one). They're all vintage toys.

I managed to get a train robot thing he wanted from Japan (for a sickening amount of money) and an arm bracelet thing, the only one in the UK (also a ridiculous price). I refuse to get him anymore.

Screenshot_20221112-105354_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20221114-151033_eBay.jpg

Anyone else's kids interest so niche that it's hard/expensive to get things for them? Thomas is suddenly into the power rangers rail force (the Japanese one). They're all vintage toys.

I managed to get a train robot thing he wanted from Japan (for a sickening amount of money) and an arm bracelet thing, the only one in the UK (also a ridiculous price). I refuse to get him anymore.

View attachment 1112518 View attachment 1112519

Seth always wants things that are old so hard to find and expensive. A few years ago I almost bought a lego set that he hasn't asked for but I knew he'd like but ran out of money and he had enough anyway so left it. This year he wants it but they don't make it any more. I don't think he'll be getting it

Crayola pastel super tips are £2.50 on amazon so i got 2 packs of those for stocking fillers for my niece and cousins LO.

Also purchased a game called shoot the poop, which is quite clearly going to be AWFUL but Niko will love it :haha:

Two point campus switch game for Rio
and mario strikers switch game for Niko

Zac -Shin pads
Nate -playmobil red coats and ship
Seth -mission fleet mandalorian
Reuben -Dinosaur

Toast cushions for the dogs
3 Miffys for DD2 from my sister (only £2.09 from Ali. Paid £18 for the exact same ones (same batch label) from an independent shop here!)

Screenshot_20221115_235522.jpg

Picked these up today. The price does NOT match whats there. Why is it all so expensive?!

Also build a bear is having an early black Friday sale so got him the 2 doctor who things he's been after for ages. He has an axolotl as a class pet in school so got him a mini one.

20221116_113119.jpg 20221116_114240.jpg

Ordered DD2 a Harry Potter Wand. Had to get from.ebay £30 :). Hermionies is only £16 but she wants Harry's (she's also getting Voldermorts)

Jimi- monitor
Nate - lego boba fetts throne room, extended storage for his xbox, a scooter
Seth - lego thor love and thunder goat boat
Reuben - tablet, case and screen protector

Holly:
Rock painting set
Scented gel pens set
Gel fidgets

James:
Massive kinetic sand set
Minecraft jigsaw
Art box
Gel fidgets

Feel much better now I've made a start

Got my dad a polo shirt, wine rack and wine glasses. My mum a watch and my sister a knitted throw (had to ask her to send a photo of her bedroom to check what colour)

Slowly starting to finish up. Hopefully DH pay rise comes in soon but they're saying January which is bloody annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->