• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What you have bought today ??

A ghillie suit for Seb and have a toy sniper gun on my watch list too, as he wants to pretend hide and snipe at ppl in the park :blush:. I am SOO not into kids playing at war but he really is very interested in war history and I guess the best way to get over it, is through it :wacko:

2 confetti bath soap poppers which I thought would be good for Xmas Eve box as there snowflake shaped confetti
A gift set

on the 3 for 2 in Asda

Number blocks stamp set for Niko and a Roblox activity book for Rio.

I saw quite a few things in b&m that I’ll probably grab next time I’m on my own for stocking fillers. OH was with me and he’s a grinch.

I saw quite a few things in b&m that I’ll probably grab next time I’m on my own for stocking fillers. OH was with me and he’s a grinch.

He was no grinch with you last year though! I wonder if you are going to get something similar this year? It would be hard to match, let alone top!

Over the last week or two, we have managed to get the majority of the kids stuff;
DS;
-The office Lego set
-Masters of the universe hot wheels set (he collects hot wheels)
- Lego Star Wars tank
- Funko pop stormtrooper snowman
-Austin Powers shaguar (hot wheel from 1999, got it on eBay)
- a couple mini brands foodies

DD1;
-Lego Architecture London
-Hello Kitty and friends plushies set
-polterpup plush (from Luigi’s mansion game)
- jewelry from Claire’s
- clothes
- Disney store blind balls
-mini brand foodies

DD2;
-my avastars doll (roblox doll)
-Minecraft bee Lego
-lol tween doll
-jewelry from Claire’s
-lol sweet shop blind balls
-Disney store blind balls
-mini brands foodies blind balls

I just need to get DD2 a pogo stick and two video games as joint presents and a couple stocking stuffers and I’m done!

He was no grinch with you last year though! I wonder if you are going to get something similar this year? It would be hard to match, let alone top!

He did amazing last year!

Picked up a gangsta granny game for Rio out of aldi yesterday and have just ordered another one from amazon. He likes the DW books so hopefully he will like the games too.

For OH, both DD's, work colleagues.

*edited as attachment* and again to add other purchases

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered Morgan an echo dot on sale on Amazon

i only need his main present now but still not sure what to get and then a couple more stocking fillers.

Hot chocolate for friends mug
Selection boxes for my boys and friends kids
Clothes for the big 2
Wrapping paper
Some xbox games

Which games did you get? I am getting desperate lol

I got Fifa for Nate but I think I'm going to get it for Zac as well as I'm desperate and Nate really wants to be able to play online with him for some reason :haha: tomb raider for Zac, and a game called evil West which may not be suitable got your boys, John looked at it and said it was good so I got it but its cowboys and I think he said aliens or zombies or something

Dd has written and posted her Xmas list to Father Christmas so last few bits for her-lol headphones and diary, make up brushes and a pink beanbag-like you play with at school not for sitting on!

Need to get sweets for stocking and she's done.

Thanks motherofboys. My BIL gave Dom his FIFA download code so that’s out. :neutral: I am not sure Tomb Raider is their thing. I always liked games like that where you had puzzles and skills (Zelda is my absolute fav!) but I dont think the boys have the patience. Sigh! So far I only have an Arsenal calendar for my Dom. :cry:

Last edited:
Just ordered a heated sofa blanket for OH. It had Black Friday discount on amazon on selected colours.

I got two of these for my DD2 stocking, I watched a video of a lady opening them and think I need some for me lol they’re so cute!

C07B18C7-8393-466C-8ED1-F44F7E17B66D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->