What you have bought today ??

My nanna gives money to me every year to get thomas a gift. This year I went for an otomatone that he has been wanting forever.

Screenshot_20221127-114818_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Ooh that looks cool! I'll have to check it out. Unless... I hope it isn't too loud and won't drive one crazy by New Years?! :haha:

Ooh that looks cool! I'll have to check it out. Unless... I hope it isn't too loud and won't drive one crazy by New Years?! :haha:

Honestly I've no idea haha! It makes like a wah wah sound I think but it is a proper instrument. Between that and his dj deck i may need lots of paracetamol lmao

Book for bil
Bird seed gift set for mil and fil
Bubiloons, jelly tots, fidget toy and choc coins for dd
Large choc coins for various nieces/nephews/friend's kids
Boxers for dh
Gin baubles for friends/teachers etc

Just finished designing and ordering the usual Christmas cards and wall calendars on VistaPrint. They have 60% off in Nov. The calendars I do are just of pics of the boys through the year and all the old folks in our families absolutely love them, so I can recommend that. It is super easy too.

Fleece bedding sets for us all (£39 for 2 singles and a double!)

Ordered the Bluey lights and Sounds House and Real Littles multipack that DD1 asked Santa for.

Screenshot_20221127-213045.png

May have accidentally ordered Reuben a tiny little pair of football boots and an Mbappe football kit :haha: Zac is going to love that more than his own presents :haha:

Just knocked myself sick spending £579 on an ipad for R :haha:

But I referred OH to topcashback, so he gets £10 for joining, I get £30 for referring him, and he gets 10% back on the purchase so £57.
Not sure how fast or slow that usually happens but it will be a nice nearly £100 off anyway when it does pay out.

I got these today. The sack and cushion were from argos and the sack is my sons replacement stocking as I couldn't find one big enough. The other bits are from primark. He's got some xbox vouchers and this will be it.

Screenshot_20221128_185003_Gallery.jpg

Also I got these on Saturday from the card factory for an Xmas get together for all the kids £1.29 each and they are huge

Nice to see you back Phantom! :D

The little dog night lights arrived today and they are teenie! Much smaller than I expected but they give a good light and are super cute! Stocking fillers rather than actual pressies.

7C8DB3CD-1835-48C5-A4B9-28E063B56534.jpeg 95AE3FAB-15B2-467F-83A4-894E0E191DDC.jpeg

Eta: no idea why the pics are sideways!

Cats vs pickles mystery pack for h stocking
Diary of a wimpy kid new book (buying this again because somehow I lost the first copy) I’ve looked everywhere and I’m 99% sure it’s been left in the Amazon packaging and chucked in the recycle by accident (oops)
At least it was only a £6 odd item and nothing really expensive! But still very annoying and waste of money.

Nothing I needed haha but
- selection box
- pjs
- grinch t shirt
- stocking filler for the kids it’s a ball you can spin, bounce and throw I got a football themed one and a basketball one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->