What you have bought today ??

MW2 was £34 in the run up to blackfriday!
Also, might be worth checking your H&M order. It took them 4 days to dispatch mine and now bits were out of stock :brat:
Ah no way I must have missed that! I was checking everywhere. Hope it goes back down before Christmas if not I’ll just have to get it but I’d rather save pennies if I can.
Oh that’s rubbish of them hate when shops do that! Asda have done that to me a few times.
My order was delivered a few days ago.

Oh @AngelUK how annoying being out bid. Is there any other autographs he'd like that you could go with instead?

Not a real one like that was (from an Arsenal fan who has photographic proof of actually getting the pic signed!), only the print ones. But I think I might get him one of those personalised ones, they are still official merch and he might like that too as he never knew about the other one.

But listen to this lovely tale of merry xmas expenditure:
The dishwasher repair guy came and there is nothing wrong with it at ALL! All it was, was that the dial for choosing a program was not on my usual program but had instead been turned away from ALL programs. I didn't even know that was possible! I always use the same program and never even touch that dial! £90 down the drain. Oh joy! Wahh! You got to laugh in order not to scream I guess! What an idiot I am! :haha:

Socks for the boys, Toblerone and chocolate oranges. All I need now is the gaming gift cards for the big 3 and the rest of my deliveries to arrive. I'm a little concerned that one of them doesn't have any tracking update for a good few days but I can't question it until after the 6th.

I bought tubs of roses and quality street as well.

Had the afternoon off work so popped to b&m
-Toni and guy hair set and sjp perfume set for mam (she’s hard to buy for as does t use bath smellies etc)
- unicorn game for H’s sister
- fragrance set, s’mores kit and celebrations for h dad
- hot chocolate set and caravan sign for h grandparents
- cocktail tin for sister
- gift tags

also picked up some bits for Xmas Eve box/North Pole breakfast
-lucky charms swissmas hot chocolate (I think it’s American so kids will be excited by that)
- marshmallow pops
- Rudolph biscuits
- paper plates
-candy cane garland

so a good chunk of gifts done not much left to get now

Sounds like you found quite a lot of nice things :)

Astrobot VR game arrived, as has the charging station for the VR movement wand thingamies.

Got a mini xmas tree for the boys' room and a little Bluetit to go on the top. (Our big tree always has a robin on top).

ETA I also got Homer's Iliad and Odyssey: Two of the Greatest Stories Ever Told
by Gillian Cross for Sebby as his third obsession (besides Pokemon and WWI / WWII) is Greek Myths, which they are also studying in school atm.

Last edited:
I got these for my social worker and dietician. It seems silly but they suit them so well and I really wanted to get them something as they are important people in my life.

listing-pens-manifest2_1800x1800.jpg

listing-pens-shit4_1800x1800.jpg

M&S chocolate coins - free with M&S card app
M&S light up shortbread tins these were 3 for 2 and then I had a £1 off code with the M&S app
various gift bags & money wallets from home bargains
Hot choc, mug and socks set for my sister

Bought a book on rifles and a super cute Pokemon tshirt for Sebby and a mug and cute Fall Guys tshirt for Dom.

C81E626B-7B76-4D65-9798-8EE74B0840F8.jpeg 790946B4-2565-49E1-BC3C-19845E2E60B2.jpeg 38AA15AB-D2F5-4FFA-898B-37D97641D48E.png

Hopefully it is as nice as it looks there. Dom has only recently gotten in to hot chocolate, so this might come in handy.

Just came out of Waterstones with two books for OH. The Satsuma Complex by Bob Mortimer and A Private Spy, The Letters of John Le Carre.

Chocolate selection packs, chocolate coins and Christmas crackers for stockings :) Also got my twin daughters a pair of ice skates each as their birthday is coming up - they're having an ice skating party and always hate having to use the hire skates.

Lankybox plushies for Niko, hopeful that they will arrive before christmas but not sure they will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->