What you have bought today ??

I had the new Wimpy Kid stashed away too and then Sebby bought it with his pocket money when he an Nick were out together. :dohh: Seriously though I think Nick should have known better and not let him buy it so close to xmas.

Men eh?!

Forgot to say, I bought a gin and tonic marmelade for my BMF to go in the jam pot I already got him. No idea how that will taste (I don't like the taste of alcohol) but I thought it would be different and fun if nothing else. :)

Oh no! It definitely is a bit close to Christmas to be buying things isn't it?

Had to get dd2 new school shoes....no they're not going to be one of her christmas present lol
She showd me them this morning and the patient material had peeled off. They were awful. She's had to wear PE shoes today.

I've also paid for DD1 school trip.

So lots paid out today but nothing for christmad :(

Had to get dd2 new school shoes....no they're not going to be one of her christmas present lol
She showd me them this morning and the patient material had peeled off. They were awful. She's had to wear PE shoes today.

I've also paid for DD1 school trip.

So lots paid out today but nothing for christmad :(

Oh my youngest wrecked his too like full on hole on the bottom. It’s frustrating this close to Christmas isn’t it!

Todays buys
Selection box
Slush puppy slush pouches (the ones you put in the freezer at home) they were super cheap and I thought they’d be good to put in stockings
2 Christmas pudding chocolate things

How annoying. :( Talking of annying though, our dishwasher broke down. Repair guy is coming tomorrow. £90. Ack!!

Oh my youngest wrecked his too like full on hole on the bottom. It’s frustrating this close to Christmas isn’t it!

Todays buys
Selection box
Slush puppy slush pouches (the ones you put in the freezer at home) they were super cheap and I thought they’d be good to put in stockings
2 Christmas pudding chocolate things

I've often seen those pouches. Do they work quite well? A great stocking idea x
We have the plastic slushy cups and they're not great. We also have a machine but I don't go near it lol.

How annoying. :( Talking of annying though, our dishwasher broke down. Repair guy is coming tomorrow. £90. Ack!!

What a pain, hope he can fix it.
I got a good deal on shoes though. £16.99 down from £35 on schuh.

I've often seen those pouches. Do they work quite well? A great stocking idea x
We have the plastic slushy cups and they're not great. We also have a machine but I don't go near it lol.

I’ve actually never used them before but I think they were about 80p each so for the price it’s worth a try!
I got h the plastic squeeze cup last year and it ended up in the bin we couldn’t get it to work at all! Waste of money. Didn’t even go slightly slushy haha.

The slush puppy pouches are really good! Take around 2 hours in the freezer to get the perfect consistency. Tastes stronger than the slushy machines!

Lindt teddy advent calendars for the boys as I didn't realise it was 1st Dec tomorrow :haha:

MIL has sent them one over too. Smiggle for Rio and Super Mario for Niko

We got DDs main presents ! A Nintendo Switch Lite each . Mario Kart 8 and Animal Crossing came as a bundle .

Now need a case each for them.

We already have Mario Kart and Animal Crossing but these are digital downloads onto our main switch.

Not sure how DS1 will react when he sees them but he will now have the main one for himself ! Since he’s obsessed with Mario at the minute !

Got h’s main gift
Switch joy cons. They aren’t cheap are they! but they were £58 on Amazon and I had £10 credit due to a ‘goodwill gesture’ (I ordered a funko pop in September and still no sign of it being dispatched so I gave up and asked to cancel)
So it came to £48 in the end. Still pricey for what they are but better than £69 I’ve saw in some shops!

I’m now just holding out on a deal for m’s main gift he wants the new call of duty but I’m waiting to see if it drops any before Christmas (probably not haha!)

Hoping to pick up the last bits in my shop tomorrow, it's just chocolates and socks and gift cards left so should be able to get them all in asda

Got h’s main gift
Switch joy cons. They aren’t cheap are they! but they were £58 on Amazon and I had £10 credit due to a ‘goodwill gesture’ (I ordered a funko pop in September and still no sign of it being dispatched so I gave up and asked to cancel)
So it came to £48 in the end. Still pricey for what they are but better than £69 I’ve saw in some shops!

I’m now just holding out on a deal for m’s main gift he wants the new call of duty but I’m waiting to see if it drops any before Christmas (probably not haha!)

MW2 was £34 in the run up to blackfriday!
Also, might be worth checking your H&M order. It took them 4 days to dispatch mine and now bits were out of stock :brat:

I also hoped to get the last few small things today and be done for the boys.
BUT!
I got outbid on the Saka/Jesus autographed photo so I am now trying to think something else for Dom :dohh:
Told the boys to write their letters to Santa today and hoping to get a good idea from that.

Oh no smartie, how utterly annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->