Switch thumb grips
Fortnite v bucks card
Baby yoda hat and socks set
Adidas t shirt
Barbie annual

Selection boxes
Chocolates
Secret Santa present for m for school

think that’s finally me done apart from food!

Bought 2 Colin the Caterpillar Melting Milk Chocolate Stirrer at M&S but not sure whether to give them now or leave for stockings.

Do you do a Christmas eve box? We always have hot chocolate Christmas eve so that's when I'd give them

We don't usually but this year but I might just do something. When do yours get their boxes? In the morning?

Yeah in the morning, though last year I worked until lunch time so they waited :haha:

Aw bless them! <3
What else do you usually put in?

To be honest we don't have a "proper" Christmas eve box, we've always done new pjs and a present "from us" (as obviously some are from us and some are from santa) and a selection box, sometimes there's a bit more like hot chocolate and special bath bits, other times it's simpler. Last year I did a new book, and mug, and stuff that matched the theme of the book. I just try to make sure the present(s) are things that'll keep them busy so the excitement doesn't take over :haha:

That all sounds really nice. But apart from the pjs that is pretty much what I have for their stockings. Hmm. I have to rethink this.

We aren’t doing pjs/book or dvd this year as we have loads already
They have bath bomb, hot choc, sweets, a game to play, reindeer dust and a squishy toy.
Also Santa key which we reuse every year
Think I’ll add some popcorn too

That sounds very nice. But what do you ladies put in stockings?

Usually along the lines of the following it’s always random what I’ve found while shopping
- smellies of some sort (soap/bath bomb/bubble bath/shower gels/toothbrush/magic flannel/sponge)
- stationary/craft bits/slime
- socks/gloves
- card games
- small toys/blind bags
- sweets

Sounds great. I think I might have to go shopping again after work on Monday! :haha:

Stockings I put chocolate and small presents like lego figures, pencils, phone cases for the older boys, ps/xbox gift cards, zac has a USB extension in his this year :haha: and Jimi has a tie with dinosaurs on.

Yesterday I bought two gift sets, a gorgeous decorated lilac handmade soap and a set of candles

I would say if its secret santa/general Christmas gift giving then give something for herself, then when she goes on maternity leave/has the baby give something for the baby. I find that people always forget about you as a person and suddenly you're just this incubator for the baby so I try to avoid giving things for the baby when it's a holiday/occasion that isn't about them if that makes sense? Like I've been given things for the baby for my birthday before.
I would also do this x

Few last minute gifts for the children. Just need few bits for their stockings tomorrow.

Also got wine, chocolates etc for gifts. .

Dom decided to write a Christmas wishlist today. Man, kids really are from a different planet if they think there is still plenty of time lol.
Also, Dom's top wish is the Arsenal Third kit. Usually we buy kits from Fruugo where it comes to about £20 or so but of course takes ages to arrive. I checked the official Arsenal shop and the top costs £70. JUST the top! For kids! Are they insane?! NO WAY! It's made from horrid old polyester, not finest mulberry silk!! GRR!!
But anyway, on the list were some football books which I ordered for him.
Sebby wanted some more trenches, but it is way too late for that too as the last two I got were ready assembled ones from ebay and they are pretty rare. But I got him some more army men. FX they arrive. I am still waiting for so many things to arrive and am starting to wonder if they actually ever will :cry:

Although I'm glad you've said that about Fruugo when I was looking for lots for Reuben I saw some on there but wasn't sure how legit they were as I've never bought from them before, I'll remember that for future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->