What you have bought today ??

My OH went to visit his mother and took Dom with him. They saw my BIL too, who astonishingly gave them his PS5! The boys were over the moon and I am so relieved I didn't buy that Switch cause now of course I wouldn't! I am thinking of a VR to go with it instead but the prices are a bit steep for the PS5 version. @SmartieMeUp (or anyone else who knows of course) I think you bought some VR sets? Can you give me any advice which would be good and where you got yours? x

My OH went to visit his mother and took Dom with him. They saw my BIL too, who astonishingly gave them his PS5! The boys were over the moon and I am so relieved I didn't buy that Switch cause now of course I wouldn't! I am thinking of a VR to go with it instead but the prices are a bit steep for the PS5 version. @SmartieMeUp (or anyone else who knows of course) I think you bought some VR sets? Can you give me any advice which would be good and where you got yours? x

Oh wow! What lucky boys! They're very sought for still. Only Playstation VR's are compatible with Playstation. The PSVR2 (new one) is compatible with PS5 only, but the original PSVR is compatible with PS4 and PS5! I got mine from eBay and FB marketplace (secondhand but both barely used with new spare parts). It was an easier pick for me as both of mine will be used on PC's as opposed to console. It's very up and down with prices at the moment, but I imagine end of November and December will be the most expensive if you go via eBay/bidding route x

Oh good to know, thank you, I will keep a look out! :)
Yeah it was such a surprise cause he is not usually very nice. At all! But he is very ill so I think he is trying to make amends. :/

Lol annual and Harry Potter jelly beans for dd. Deodarents and charcoal crackers for dh.
M and s beauty advent calendar for mum's December birthday-give it to her early.
Slippers for dad and ear muffs for good friend.
Personalused stickers for dd's teacher and tas and my tas.
John Lewis voucher for nephew.
Been a busy day!

Ordered some boots for DD1 from River Island.x

Shop Disney have an offer where you are certain items to your bag and you get a random discount off
These items were already discounted so got a bargain.
Star Wars spirit jersey I’m hoping will be small enough for Harvey
2 marvel collectible keys for stocking fillers

D91BDDB2-1C49-4249-BCA3-4CCDAC25D73C.jpeg

Ordered oodies (hoodies) for both DDs

Bought a Pokemon Pikachu Laplander Hat for Sebby which I think he will love and look so cute in lol

I also bought jumper for OH but I think I will give it to him earlier as he could do with a new warm one.

Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 21.19.56.png

Yesterday I bought a baby yoda and a stitch hooded blanket from primark for the kids. Scarlett is obsessed with Stitch at the minute. I hope she still is at Christmas. Today I ordered Alex some trainers and a tracksuit (I'm glad his feet are small so his trainers are cheaper)

Yesterday I bought a baby yoda and a stitch hooded blanket from primark for the kids. Scarlett is obsessed with Stitch at the minute. I hope she still is at Christmas. Today I ordered Alex some trainers and a tracksuit (I'm glad his feet are small so his trainers are cheaper)

My youngest was stitch obsessed before her birthday...so she got stitch. Now it's Harry Potter ha ha.
The stitch stuff is so lovely. She has bedding, cushikns and a hooded blanket plus so many stationary bits.
X

Got my wrapping paper in aldi. I love kraft paper eith traditional prints. They had three different ones so got 2 of each. Should be plenty :)

Got my cousins a candle each and my mum/auntie a Dove gift set (these are from the girls)

Love seeing all the Xmas stuff out in the shops. Dd1 asked if we coiled play music and I said from Monday we will. Want to build up the excitement :)

A colour it yourself dinosaur t-shirt for DS

We have a really cool store over here in the states called 5 below. Everything is $5 or less, we went today to get the kids stocking bits and pieces and they had so much good stuff, I managed to get my girls each a Hello Kitty advent calendar, and my son a spongebob one, also some hello Kitty blind boxes, hello Kitty notebooks, stickers etc I got my son some play station bling bags and candy in a PlayStation remote tin. Also got my youngest some squishies. And off course my husband being a big kid got some stranger things and Jurassic world blind boxes lol
Other than some chocolate the kids stockings are done (will try to get a pic soon when the kids are busy lol)

That sounds cool, we have Pound Shops but to be fair very little in them is actually £1 these days and it's all a bit like it'll break as you open the packet :haha: sounds like you're getting a decent range and quality in that store.

Yesterday I bought a bunch of new Christmas scented wax melts so looking forward to them coming and making the house smell festive

Ds1 - 2x ww1 Trench maps, ww2 original soap dish, ww2 original mess tin, ww2 original first aid kit.
Ds2 -phone case
Ds4 - switch case and accessories
Ds5- 2 different toy food sets, toy money, Tayo set, mini Thomas Tank set.
Bil - beer and pork Scratchings gift set
sil - hot chocolate gift set

Feel like I need to go order something for ds3 now as I just realised he's the only one I didnt buy for today :haha:

Yesterday I bought a bunch of new Christmas scented wax melts so looking forward to them coming and making the house smell festive
I love festive wax melts! we have a seller locally who makes them and I love this time of year for the autumn/winter scents!

We have a really cool store over here in the states called 5 below. Everything is $5 or less, we went today to get the kids stocking bits and pieces and they had so much good stuff, I managed to get my girls each a Hello Kitty advent calendar, and my son a spongebob one, also some hello Kitty blind boxes, hello Kitty notebooks, stickers etc I got my son some play station bling bags and candy in a PlayStation remote tin. Also got my youngest some squishies. And off course my husband being a big kid got some stranger things and Jurassic world blind boxes lol
Other than some chocolate the kids stockings are done (will try to get a pic soon when the kids are busy lol)

we visited a 5 below in florida and thought it was fab! Not as good as dollar tree though that store was my fave!

Todays buys.
im actually doing quite well now for the kids I just need their main presents but apart from that and a couple of bits like pjs,smellies and stocking fillers they are nearly done. Their piles will be small this year but they are also getting Disneyland Paris as a Christmas gift so hopefully they won’t be disappointed.

B3B05934-EBB5-4F7F-919A-0AEE8E75BCD9.png

Dh said ds5 needed a shopping trolley as well so I ordered him one, also grabbed a Paw Patrol wallet to put his toys money in, and some cute little stacking gift boxes for our parents to fill with treats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->