What you have bought today ??

Ooh motherofboys your ideas for DS1 would be great for Sebby too. Though he is more into Pokemon now than war history, he is still really interested. I am going to totally steal the idea for the trench map at the very least! Where did you find them?

Put order in from Shein
Clothes and footwear for both DDs
Shelf and plants for DD2
Lamp for work colleague V
Car lashes for work colleague O (it's a guy :haha: )

Screenshot_20221106-144607_SHEIN.jpg Screenshot_20221106-144559_SHEIN.jpg Screenshot_20221106-144546_SHEIN.jpg

Ooh motherofboys your ideas for DS1 would be great for Sebby too. Though he is more into Pokemon now than war history, he is still really interested. I am going to totally steal the idea for the trench map at the very least! Where did you find them?

There's a site his friend told him about called solider of fortune, its got loads of replica and official bits on there ranging from badges, maps, and "soldiers pay books" to gas masks, trenching tools, and full uniforms. His friends family does military shows and reenactments. Last year I got him a luthwaffe watch and a British soldiers handbook.

Soldier Of Fortune Modern Military Re-enactor Airsoft Clothing and Equipment

JI3Tr9H.jpg

j40jKTm.jpg

It's from boyes! £1
They're socks lol £2.99 from HB

oh they look great will have to have a snoop see if mine has them in.

few bits I got today and the book that was delivered today. Mostly from b&m. Just filler bits and couple of stocking bits
Money box and fidget toy for h
Milkshake kit, soap, lynx set, memory game for m
All I need now for m is Alexa and main gift the plan was a desk but I’m not sure now.

808B9082-94A7-4972-8FED-0CE1DE23EE32.jpeg 6F8CC28D-F198-4C46-A630-AC9D178036B6.jpeg

Best friend - from her amazon wish list I bought a book and a little sign that says something like 'this kitchen is for dancing'. I also got her one of those Colouring pictures where the lines are made from felt so you can't go over them as a little joke from talking about them and how much we loved them as kids.

Ds1 - a Lancaster bomber model in a little glass bulb, a t-shirt that has a tea bag on and it says "it's a TEA shirt" and a tie with little dinosaurs on it as he has to wear suits for sixth form

Ds4 - sink n sand game, a stormtrooper figure, headphones, a gaming headset

Ds5 - Bluey toys, a set of Bluey puzzles, a set with an apron and chefs hat and little oven glove for his kitchen :haha:

Asda have some really good deals on Jack Daniels at the moment so I put a bottle of Gentleman Jack in my basket to put away for Christmas

Great buys ladies!!

I got DD2 four choose your own adventure books on eBay for $12 including shipping, I think she will enjoy those.
Also from Amazon I got;
2 Rainbow high dolls, 2 lol tween dolls
And a kaleidoscope for DD2
and from Target;
A Lego Succulents set for DD1
And some mini brand foodie’s for all the kids.

Ordered my nephew a sea monkey set....going to get one for DD2 also.

Rocket (from guardians of the galaxy) funko pop
Star Wars funko pop
2 Santa £50 note chocolate bars
A bag of Reece’s chocolate cups
Advent calendar for myself haha!

and now I’m on a spending ban until payday because I’m skint.

I forgot, I also bought a few stocking fillers at Flying Tiger and some super cute felt tree ornaments, which are more for my pleasure than any one else's :haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->