• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What you have bought today ??

Friends bits for work colleague
Palettes for both DD's and both nieces.

The friends palette is £20 still in boots and superdrug!

Screenshot_20221109-092906_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20221109-092916_Chrome.jpg

Ordered ds1 a phone case now that his new phone finally arrived on the third attempt!
Also ordered new wallets for the big 4. Ordered a mug with a funny friendship quote on it for friend

600 tree lights
Shortbread biscuit box
Thorntons biscuits
Mint, orange and salted caramel thins
Cheese and chilli crackers
Koala vanity case - DD2
Fidget box - DD1
2 x window art books - Both DD
Minecraft activity tin - DD1
Roblox activity tin - DD2
Pop soap - OH friend
Pop soap sponge - OH friend
Christmas card for OH's friend
11 x gift bags
2 x wide ribbon
Makeup palette - OH friend
Highlighter - OH friend
Beauty blender- OH friend

Got DD1 her cheer trainers. Normally £55 but there was a sale so got them for £30 whooo

For ds2 (finally something for him) extended storage for xbox, USB extension for xbox, the stand pictured below

For ds4 a Zoo game for switch

For DH birthday a dvd and rollercoaster tycoon dvd

Screenshot_20221110-130942_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Really pleased as we went to wholesalers for stuff for the business and they had loads of sensory/fidget type poppet and squishy toys that the kids seem to love at the moment.

So we picked some up for the boys and also some to sell at the christmas events we have booked up. Hoping theyll sell well as we can undercut other sellers by quite a bit and come out at just under aliexpress type import stores too but still making a small profit.

It made me realise how much extra some sellers are putting on top which is crazy!
We got some fidget caterpillars for around 90p that our local shop by the kids school is selling at £5.50 and theyre selling out everytime they come in.

Hope they sell well, I can't see why they won't as everyone is mad for them atm aren't they? I won't complain though as it makes it nice and easy to get hold of for those that need them :haha:

Wow that is quite a mark up! :shock: Glad you found some good stuff for your business and the boys! I hope you will make a nice profit!

Last edited:
Thanks. To be honest we’ve only put 50p-£1 mark up on each thing as I can’t justify some of the prices people are charging! Everyone’s feeling the pinch it just seems so unfair to inflate prices such huge amounts

I think they'll sell easily Kirsty. We sold a few spiky balls at our fireworks event at school and they sold out despite being most expensive item we had.

Off shopping with my mum/sister today. Looking for bits for DD1 as just painted her bedroom :)

£5.50 from £22 in the Entertainer

556646-Primary-1200Wx1200H

We had a new smyths toy store open by us and they have a £6 off a £15 spend voucher going round on facebook. We did a couple transactions and bought Scarlett the shimmer n sparkle foot spa and the art lab watercolour studio.
We bought Alex a Jurassic world therizinosaurus and his green and white Manchester United shirts got delivered. We also put down a deposit on a gaming pc for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->