• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What you have bought today ??

The PS4 VR headset arrived yesterday and we had a look and it works with our PS5! Phew! I wish the PS5 took discs though so we could gift some and wrap them up instead of just voucher cards.

Yay glad it works. That was one of the reasons we went with the series x not the series s when we got the xbox as it takes discs but the S doesn't.

Today I bought the boys advent calenders, some giant chocolate coins and candy canes for their stockings

The PS4 VR headset arrived yesterday and we had a look and it works with our PS5! Phew! I wish the PS5 took discs though so we could gift some and wrap them up instead of just voucher cards.

You can buy codes in a box game! It's the original case.

Tequila rose and Tommy H bag for colleague C
Raspberry rum for colleague R

640x640.jpg 71515703_l.jpg 500x500.jpg

Motherofboys we were tempted too when we got the xbox but wow that price difference made it a bit too much lol

Smartie that's great, thank you, I didn't realise! That WILL make it nicer to gift :D

Got quite a bit the past two days....we didn't do our annual shopping trip to the designer outlet, which was good really as I didn't need much there anyway but would have spent loads.

Dd1
Crop tops
Artifical plant
Thermal Printer
Alarm clock
Charger

Dd2
Harry potter tin
Slime kit
HP candle
Charger

Mum
Nighties
Slippers

Sister
Bedding set

Nan
Radox set

Motherofboys we were tempted too when we got the xbox but wow that price difference made it a bit too much lol

Smartie that's great, thank you, I didn't realise! That WILL make it nicer to gift :D

I know, the storage was a big factor for us too. We have external storages as well but for the games they play they needed that bit more internally. Tbh I was expecting the S to be that much and was shocked it wasn't. I definitely see the appeal of the S though and considered it when the X was so hard to get hold of last year.

Yeah there are many advantages for sure! And for you with your several gamers the extra strorage would definitely be essential.

I bought a milkshake kit last week I think a Nutella one from b&m
Today I went into herons freezer shop (they sell b&m stock as owned by same people) and they were selling the biscoff one for only £2 (half price) because the best before date is this month which given it’s only biscoff I can’t see it making much difference the kids eating it next month.

That is a cool idea! I think mine would like something like that too! Thanks for the idea :) Hopefully other shops do them too as there is no B&M or Herons close to us :-k

That is a cool idea! I think mine would like something like that too! Thanks for the idea :) Hopefully other shops do them too as there is no B&M or Herons close to us :-k

if not you could always make your own little hamper. Mason jar type glass or sundae glass. Some milkshake powder you can get funky flavours from most supermarkets or home bargains etc. then add in some bits like sprinkles etc whatever you’d like.
i almost bought H the set which came with lollies and sprinkles til I saw the reduced one. Now they both have the same but the other kit did look fun it was £5 though which I didn’t think was bad but I grabbed the bargain one instead.

Sounds like a good idea, thank you, I will have a look :)

Cat toys from B&M, they have some really cute ones including some that are Garfield themed :)

Ordered my sister a Nightie last night. Also got dd1 some slippers.

That's me done now until next week's payday....but also need my car fixed so may eat into my budget :(

My sons scooter and bit arrived yesterday just need to do his stocking and we are all done.

Ideas for stocking fillers for an 11 year old are most welcome

Screenshot_20221113_095123_Gallery~2.jpg

Ideas for stocking fillers for an 11 year old are most welcome
I am also still looking for ideas (and for their presents too really :dohh:)! What I got them so far is: shooting dragons from Flying Tiger (rubber things you put on your finger and pull back and let go), some pokemon card packs, fluffy santa socks and Christmassy choccies. I still have to get hot chocolate bombs and bath bombs. But I feel there needs to be some other toy or more gifty gift :haha: in there , if you know what I mean.

Ordered my sister a Nightie last night. Also got dd1 some slippers.

That's me done now until next week's payday....but also need my car fixed so may eat into my budget :(
Hope it doesn't work out too expensive

We are all going to be shopping on Christmas Eve :haha:
It wouldn't surprise me :haha: I normally like to be finished by the end of the month (minus little bits and piece I might see and pick up) so I can be wrapped before they break up from school but I can't see that happening this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->