Whats been your WORST xmas prezzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma&Freya

Reaction score
As title says :)

Mine was a deodrant that had gone off 2 years before.....

A plastic bead on a string. From my SIL. I was 29. Says it all really.

Im dreading this xmas day when we open our MIL she buys cheap tack

My Aunty got me a luminous green belt that would of fitted a catwalk model only.. she also got me a luminous orange scarf!!

Cx

The sh$te that the tight b&st&rd at work buys because he doest want to spend the budget on Secret Santa!

For Secret Santa at work we spend £20 on the gift, we all do except for one person and he is the one who has the most money out of all of us (he runs his own business outside of work). Anyway i have been there for 5 year and had him get me stuff for 3....year one, a few bottles of white lightening, year 2, bottle of lambrini, year 3, charity shop candle and gorw your own name rose. My friend got him the past 2 years , she got same as my last one, 2nd year 2nd hand garden gloves.

I know that presents isnt the be all and end all of Christmas but if we are all forking out £20 for him surely it would be nice for him to reciprocate?

I had him buy for me 3 times and another girl twice if either of us gets him this year we are going to cry!

I cant think of anything other than horrible cheap pound shop lotions and potions that I never used.

Erm only think I can think of is bath sets or when MIL brought me baby grows as a christmas present

When I was younger (like early teens or something), I got a boyzone clock for my room. I hated boyzone!

oh wait I remember now! it was a Dove pro age gift set from my other halfs mum when I was pregnant with William, I was 27 ! Actually still feel insulted. And a book about death and how to cope with it from my other half who thought it was a ghost story book. Nice eh.

^^My MIL got me a pro age set too!!! I'm only 26! Must be a MIL thing!! :D

I love leopard print things, but last year my mum bought me a discusting set of a scarf, gloves and a little bag. Went straight in the charity shop bag :lol:

I've never had anything truly awful, but I always get toiletry gift sets from the kids I teach. It's always lovely that they buy for me, but I have very sensitive skin, so can't use the stuff they buy me. I pass the unsuitable gift sets onto my sister, MIL or SIL, so they don't go to waste.

:haha: This thread is brilliant! I haven't got anything too bad, just cheap bath sets!

When I was a teenager my Grandmother bought me a dress which she gave to me and told me having seen the size of me she didn't think it would fit. I got it home and opened it to find it was a maternity dress which was huge (I was still an innocent virgin at this point), I don't know who was more offended me or my mum.

When I was a teenager my Grandmother bought me a dress which she gave to me and told me having seen the size of me she didn't think it would fit. I got it home and opened it to find it was a maternity dress which was huge (I was still an innocent virgin at this point), I don't know who was more offended me or my mum.
Thats the winner so far for me in this thread. That and the bead on a string which I assume is some sort of primark style jewellery.

Thats the winner so far for me in this thread. That and the bead on a string which I assume is some sort of primark style jewellery.

Oh no, it was not as exciting as that. It was a plastic bead she had put onto some thick black string.

My dad when I was 12 bought me a 3 pack of 'Barbie' knickers...was a stocking filler present and im his only daughter so he didnt have a clue what to put in there...needless to say I never opened or used them...come 13 I was a little past Barbie lol

Every single year since then, I get the same pack gift wrapped nicely from him! Its almost like a tradition now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"