Whats been your WORST xmas prezzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum got a door stop - not one of those cute ones you sometimes see in gift shops in the shape of a dog etc.... No, just an ordinary, plain door stop! :haha:

They are super comfy though. My OH says it makes my bump look massive, I am huge this time my bump arrives before I do :rofl:

Aww Chezzz I hope your little man makes an appearance very soon

xx

I agree they are super comfy but I am a complete liability with my onesie. Everytime I undo it to go to the loo I somehow manage to inadvertently dip one sleeve down the toilet. It happens EVERY time and I have no idea how I do it:dohh:

I agree they are super comfy but I am a complete liability with my onesie. Everytime I undo it to go to the loo I somehow manage to inadvertently dip one sleeve down the toilet. It happens EVERY time and I have no idea how I do it:dohh:

:haha::rofl: I do that too :haha::rofl: it lasts 5 mins I dunk it then have to put proper pjs on :haha:

My nan gave me two cans of carling and a box of paracetamol :haha:

I think the worst gifts i got this year were pjs in my pre-pregnancy size whichi dont think will even fit after ive had baby so ill probably give them to charity!! Also loadsof socks i thinki got about 10 pairs this year from 3/4 different people! Apparently its hard to know what to buy pregnant ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"