What's everyone eating?

Anything I don't really have to cook (which I hate because I love cooking and I'm craving a proper meal). I'm eating loads of toast and cheese (cheese toasties, cheese on toast, even just slices of cheese sandwiched between toast). I love chips (but not chip shop because the grease doesn't help the sickness). I'm having to eat lots of little meals so I feel like I'm eating loads but I don't fancy snacks (crisps etc). I'm also wanting fruit but can't stomach veg. My toddler is loving it because she's getting chicken and chips or pizza etc every night rather than me trying to get her to eat proper meals and veg.

My body chooses to puke up anything other than easy mac. lol. It has been a miserable week or so on only Mac and cheese. :haha:

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and wanted to let you know it does get better!

The only things I could stomach til about week 9 or 10:
- Pizza
- Toast
- Muesli bars
- Plain crackers
I am quite a healthy person and don't eat these things often at all so I felt awful!

From about week 9 or 10 to current (almost 12 weeks):
- Can't stop eating fruit... bananas, pineapple, grapefruit, figs, kiwi fruit, raspberries
- Tomato and cheese toasties are a big craving right now
- Finally able to stomach meat again... chicken kievs, lamb chops, etc
- Eating a bit more chocolate than I should be though... have a bar every couple of days

There is hope everyone! I know how awful it feels for the early weeks when you can't stomach anything you normally love, hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->