whats everyone haveing for dinner today ?

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
whats everyone haveing for dinner today ? am haveing roast lamb mmmmm got the lamb cooking now very slow mmmm can not wait :happydance:

was going to be roast chicken, but chuck's still frozen, so chile instead.

Its shepherds pie for us today! Doesn't sound as yummy as yours!

We are eating out today, so I dont know yet, but it will defo. be something yummy cus I am not cooking it !!! Lol

Ummm....a pomegranate. I'm really into autumn fruit! :munch:

my home made lasange, wedges and garlic ciabatta bread mmmm, we usually go out for sunday lunch every week but i really cant be bothered today! enjoy everyone

We've got dry, flavourless chicken coming our way

Chris' mum is cooking, though god knows why she doesn't let us do the lunch when we have chicken, because we do it loads better lol

Chicken casserole in slow cooker and yorkshire puddings ...We are taking kids to a pumkin festival and it will be ready when we get back x

Steak and mushroom pie with roasties and veg :) lovely even if i do say so myself

we had a big dinner yesterday so probs just snacks then big tea later

i really fancy a toffe apple or choclate apples morrions sell them

My sister is meant to be cooking a roast... better just call her and remind her of her late night promise ;)

im on slimming world so its a beef goulash...was gonna be chicken chasseur but oh doesnt want to have chicken again

h x

i made steak and mushroom pie lastnight.. was soo yummy

I'm going to my nans for a roast chicken dinner yummyy !!

She does the best dinners i must say lol x

Roast dinner today going to my parents house to have it mmm lots of mint sauce on roast potatoes i can smell it from here Lol

Were having a sunday dinner, as we do every week. :) Chicken, yorkshire puddings, spouts, cabbage, carrots & turnip, potatoes, etc. Lovely, :p

Roast for me too ... spose id best get off my butt and put the beef in the oven really!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->