Whats for Dinner tonight?

So hungry today :dohh::dohh: having fajitas again cos thats what I fancy :thumbup:

We had early dinner as OH is at work we had chicken salad and I had a couple of new potatoes while OH had a jacket potato. I now fancy Fish and Chips as have just opened the window and the smell of the chippy is coming through my window but diet says no.

We are having grilled Tuna steak with an oriental glaze, salad, sweetcorn and cooked tomatoes...

although i now fancy fish and chips thanks to FirstBean, lol :dohh: xx

we're off on hols on sat so no food in really! I just had a part baked baguette and beans LOL

There's mini samosas and onion bhajis in the fridge along with 4 potato rostis.

Dinner is sorted then :D

I didnt eat last night cos I had a double zumba class so ended up with an apple when I got home so gonna have jacket potatoes tonight.

No idea what we'll end up having tonight - probs rubbish freezer food.

x

We ended up with minted lamb steaks, chips and beans for tea,

Need to figure ot what to do with this steak and kidney I've got in the fridge, any suggestions ladies?

It's fend for yourself friday, so we're having meat pies and oven chips.

Lunch I've had a jacket potato with tuna, cheese and salad

Tea is going to be ham, egg and chips :D x

Need to figure ot what to do with this steak and kidney I've got in the fridge, any suggestions ladies?

Why dont you make a steak and kidney pie? Google a recipe. :flower:

Well, Ive had Pizza Hut buffet for lunch so not a big tea for us. I have no idea. Probs just a sandwich

Well, Ive had Pizza Hut buffet for lunch so not a big tea for us. I have no idea. Probs just a sandwich

Mmm I want pizza hut! Yummmy!

I really fancy some sort of casserole/stew, don't know if steak and kidney would be ok just to do what I normally do with beef??

Mmm I want pizza hut! Yummmy!

I really fancy some sort of casserole/stew, don't know if steak and kidney would be ok just to do what I normally do with beef??

I think so! Ive never cooked kidney....

Pizza hut was sooo good, shame we were left waiting for ages for new pizzas though on the buffet! :growlmad:

I ended up with chippy chips, boiled rice, half a sausage and curry.....god Ive been so bad today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->