Whats for Dinner tonight?

last night was just baked potato, cheese and beans with some chipolatas.

Tonight idk, we have chicken breasts so either chicken korma with rice and naan or chicken breast stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon with potatos and veg.

Chicken in a phili cheese, bacon and shallot sauce with chips, carrots, broccoli and mange tout x

I want Chinese....really bad!

However, tonight for tea, kids are having fish pie with veg, oh at football so normally has some toast or something, think I will have chicken in a mushroom sauce with some potatoes and veg

X

I just had a cheese and onion pasty and a ploughmans baguette... still starving but to be fair it's the first thing I've had all day :blush:

I just cooked rice with coconut milk and veggies + chicken with Thai sweet chilli sauce ! yum yum

A peice of southern fried style chicken, baked potatoe with cheese and coleslaw :)

We are having sausages and stir fry. I think OH is going to get a bag of chips from the chippy though to go with his and the kids :dohh:

I dono yet but for the next while it'll be something from the store cupboard and/or freezer, because there's not a right lot in the fridge and we are pretty skinted until a week on Monday when OH gets paid. Luckily when we have cash I hoard non-perishables like there's no tomorrow! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->