Whats for Dinner tonight?

I'm doing filled jacket potatoes - where you cook them, cut in half, scoop out the middle and mix in some bacon and cheese or I have mushroom and cheese and put back in the oven.
With salad.
x

Baked potato with tuna & sweetcorn mayo and mixed salad :)

Mexican chicken :D I'm not even sure what that involves as my OH is cooking it lol!

I thought we were all out of fresh stuff but it turned out that some of our purple sprouting broccoli we're growing was ready - OH took some florets and leaves off it and made a mad chicken and veg curry with loads of ingredients from the cupboard and freezer, we had it with green spinach noodles and it was DIVINE!

I thought we were all out of fresh stuff but it turned out that some of our purple sprouting broccoli we're growing was ready - OH took some florets and leaves off it and made a mad chicken and veg curry with loads of ingredients from the cupboard and freezer, we had it with green spinach noodles and it was DIVINE!

My mums into growing, she has strawberries, green beans, tomatoes, strawberries, rosemary, onions and mint.

My mums into growing, she has strawberries, green beans, tomatoes, strawberries, rosemary, onions and mint.

Mmmmmmmm :) We've got strawberries and onions too, and peppers, chillis, tomatoes, cabbage, lettuce, a ton of different herbs.... not all of these things are ready as our weather has sucked but in time we will reap those benefits! It's gorgeous to be able to go out and get fresh rosemary, thyme, etc for a dinner :)

Sausage butty :D really enjoyed it went to bella italia for lunch so didn't want a big meal

Hospital food. Had minced beef pie, runner beans, mash and gravy for lunch and cheese/potato pie, fried tomato and a strawberry yoghurt for dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->