Whats for Dinner tonight?

I thought we were all out of fresh stuff but it turned out that some of our purple sprouting broccoli we're growing was ready - OH took some florets and leaves off it and made a mad chicken and veg curry with loads of ingredients from the cupboard and freezer, we had it with green spinach noodles and it was DIVINE!

My mums into growing, she has strawberries, green beans, tomatoes, strawberries, rosemary, onions and mint.

Mmmmmmmm :) We've got strawberries and onions too, and peppers, chillis, tomatoes, cabbage, lettuce, a ton of different herbs.... not all of these things are ready as our weather has sucked but in time we will reap those benefits! It's gorgeous to be able to go out and get fresh rosemary, thyme, etc for a dinner :)

Yeah mum has chillies and peppers too. Its really funny cos when I go round there I am like how are the plants doing. Its like they are a part of the family, when the beans and strawberries are ready to be picked we are all excited. Lol

Hungry already :blush: Jacket potato with cheese for us tonight and maybe a piece of char grilled chicken :)

Sausage casserole, creamy mash & broccoli......melon & strawberrys for dessert, loving fruit ATM!!

We've got syn free SW Lasagne, acti-fry wedges and salad :)

Nothing too exciting :nope: Just pasta and brussel sprouts. Need to go grocery shopping. :growlmad:

Lamb and Rosemary Sausages, Potato Mash, Corn and Carrots :)

I think I might make a stirfry using some of our purple sprouting broccoli... with some of the leaves too, yummy like cabbage :)

Pizza probably. Still not feeling well so cant be bothered to cook.

nothing too exciting here tonight - potatoes with beans and burgers. Waiting on shopping coming tonight x

Easy pasta bake for us I think, or some freezer food - too tired for any cooking today!

x

SW Beef Chilli, Actifry Chips and Brocolli for us :)

Chicken stew for us, been boiling away all morning ready, will make dumplings too for dinner :) good for today, it's quite cold here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->