Whats for Dinner tonight?

Chorizo meatballs, potatoes in chilli and peas. With a cheat pudding of cherry frangipane and vanilla ice cream.

Sweet Potato, spinach and cheese bake (can you tell I had left over pots and spinach lol)

Turkey and vegetable soup with homemade biscuits. Dessert is still up in the air because it's a rarity here :)

whats a biscuit when you eat it with soup?

I forgot the slight language difference :blush: I think you'd call it a scone?

https://www.laaloosh.com/2008/12/12/weight-watchers-holiday-buttermilk-biscuit-recipe/

They are similar to scones ya, but where I'm from we had both biscuits and scones :shrug: We call them tea biscuits and they're a lot more crumbly and baking soda-y than a scone. Mmm fresh baked biscuits :munch: Now I'm hungry!

ETA: I just looked at the recipe - I've never seen one with mayonnaise before!

Thursday night = dinner with the parents for us, and tonight it's chilli jacket potatoes and cheese, yum yum!

I'm making homemade lasanga for LO and OH but I don't eat mince so dont know what to have :(

fish & chips ..... however it is PURELY for research purposes! They have a number for a log supplier on their notice board and it would be rude too go in just too get the number so we have to buy something while there .......

fish & chips ..... however it is PURELY for research purposes! They have a number for a log supplier on their notice board and it would be rude too go in just too get the number so we have to buy something while there .......

hahaha! Brilliant excuse...

I think we'll be having something involving pasta or sausage and mash, really depends if I can be bothered to make mash when I get in from work...

Haha, 3 for you, 2 for baby ;)

We had baked gnocchi in a cream and vegetable sauce with cod. Yum!

today we had homemade lasagna for lunch and we had thai red curry with rice for dinner :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->