Whats for Dinner tonight?

We had roast lamb, a yorkie (the pudding kind not the dog kind), veg and roast sweet potatoes. Was loverly!

Didn't have a roast tonight, i made my family recipe spaghetti bolognaise :) very yum

Chicken & garlic kiev, Homemade potato wedges & beans
strawberry cheesecake for dessert

we got naff all in the house as i forgot to defrost :dohh: Might try and persuade OH to get a takeaway.

cheese and potato bake all ready to go! (Once hubby's home!) i want it now though :lol: after a mad morning at the hospital i'm ready for food and bed :lol:

Fish... omg someone needs to give me a slap I've been eating the same thing for weeks :lol:

ds had his first violin lesson tonight, so we took him to that then to dairy queen... :sick: the burger was nasty! they should stick to ice cream!

I've never liked DQ food :sick:

Last night was homemade fish and chips, no idea for tonight. *Sigh* Cupboards are pretty bare and no money for groceries :(

Me and my boyfriend are just going to have Sausages with Mashed potato gravy and veggies :)

Last night I did tapas and tonight we're having chicken breasts stuffed with creamed spinach. Yum.

tonight is roast garlic chicken with salad and a baked sweet potato.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"