Whats for Dinner tonight?

We had a bbq - coleslaw, corn on the cob, lamb chops, burgers, sausages and haloumi, yummy.

Spag Bol - haven't had it in months so really looking forward to it!

Not sure yet, just got some mince meat out the freezer, suggestions would be nice :flower:

We were supposed to have Cedar Plank Salmon. But we forgot to soak the plank for an hour first. :dohh: By the time we get home from work and soak it for an hour...we'll be eating much too late.

Im soooo ill, ive got a massive head cold which Aymen kindly passed on to me from someone he got it from at nursery :-s

Anyway im gonna TRY and make cottage pie and a meatball tajine to cover today and tomorrow - I got alot of mince out the freezer so i need to use it up and hopefully i can proper rest tomorrow and not worry about makind dinner.

I had chicken, mushroom & spinach omlettes with wedges :)

:blush: ice cream.

i had to work today, then high-tail it to my ds's voilin lesson, then rush to my moms of multiples meeting, where we conveniently were having an ice cream social! so that's what i had for dinner! although, i had a craving for japanese hibachi

Well it was going to be sausage and mash tonight, but i've just realised there is no potatoes :blush: so think i'll do sausage, egg's and chips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->