Whats for Dinner tonight?

I have got slow cooked beef tonight as well - chillied beef with mushrooms, onions and red peppers.

Well I buggered up the roast beef last night so we're going to try again tonight since all the veg is prepared already. I cleaned the oven on Saturday and must have not cleaned all the cleaner off properly so ended up with a kitchen full of smoke and a half cooked piece of beef that neither of us want to chance eating lol!

tonight is sausage mash and gravy, and have made homemade yorkshires for hubby too!

Roast pork and stuffing, yorkshire puddings, mash, cabbage, broccoli, carrot & turnip mash, gravy

Slow roasted Beef with roast spuds, veg, yorkshires and gravy :) Can't wait!!

Chicken kiev, mustard mash, belgian chocolate cheesecake and white vino. Thanks Tesco :D

We're having pasta tonight.

We had tacos last night, so I take the left over meat and make it into ChiliMac pasta. Yum!

Spagetti, arribiatta sauce & homemade meatballs with garlic bread
Chocolate cake for afters.

Forgot to take anything out, so it's fish fingers, chips and beans :)

Think we will have spaghetti and meatballs tonight bean ages since I made OH anything, if I feel too ill to eat myself I'll make him and LO chilli cheese dogs instead x

Im having a shit day so going to order myself a quarter duck and some crispy beef from the chinese all for myself tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->