Whats for Dinner tonight?

Pizza and chips, i really cba to cook tonight, haddock, new potatoes, cauliflower and brocolli for LO, she's just swished it all off her tray though :dohh:

We had steak pie with crispy potatoes, loads of veg, mint sauce and gravy. Having tiramisu soon!

Hamburger steak with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn.

DH & SD are having fish and rice. I'm having a plain chicken breast in a salad.

I'm at work until 6 so I will just have a steak and onion wrap at work about 4pm. Hubby will probs have something in hte oven as he'll be in before me x

Going out for a meal with DH, DS, DD and my brother :D going to a Mongolian Barbecue place where ya go and select all your ingredients and hand the dish over to the chefs. Been once before and loved it!

They do some very unusual meats which are fab to try!

Proper treat!

Luckily I've perked up a bit as earlier I was feeling incredibly choked with the cold and not feeling like I could enjoy going out. Lemsip is my friend :haha:

Hotdog or burger probably as we're going to see our town switch the Christmas lights on tonight x

I was going to make gammon, new potatoes and pineapple.. But OH won't be home till around 7.30.. So not sure now, I have to go to the shop so god knows what I'll end up with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->