Whats for Dinner tonight?

Fish and chips tonight.

Never mind - it won't be F&C tonight after all - I forgot that my mom and I are going out this evening and DH is having dinner with my dad so I'll have to make myself something fast and easy before going out.

I'm at work at 5 so will have to be something quick probably a sandwich or something x

Take out tonight, my choic! i just can't decide, though i have a while, it's not lunch yet :lol: I'm either thinking 2fortuesday pizza, mcdy's or harvester take out! though i think i might be fancying a curry :munch:

Cheese and bacon kievs with chips and salad.

Im thinking either the vegetable soup and crusty bread that I didnt make the other day,or a 2 for Tuesdays from Dominos:blush:

I cant decide.I either need to stand up and go and prepare mash, veg and lamb chops OR order a chinese takeaway later.
My taste buds say takeaway but my waistline and purse so stop being so lazy and go and cook!

Jacket potatoes with cheese, roast red pepper houmous (home made!!), lots of salad and maybe some beans or tuna mayo :laugh2: And jalapenos of course (always got a jar of those on the go!!)

I'm about to go and make a huuuge! pot I'd sausage tomato and cheese pasta, I'm starving!! Can't wait for it!

Am currently in the process of cooking Toulouse sausages with couscous and corn on the cob. Got shortbread in the oven too to go with jelly and ice cream for pudding.

We had chicken Kiev with baby new potatoes tossed in lemon, butter and parsley with sweetcoen and coleslaw. I also had a yoghurt..... Now I am trying tonstay away from the choc.

Chili con carne and garlic bread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"