Whats for Dinner tonight?

Yesterday was a roast chicken with all the trimming's - lovely sunday lunch at mums :thumbup:

tonight is chicken and pasta in a white wine sauce, again, because i love it :blush:

Pork Chops with melted cheese on top with a siding of peppered green beans and new pots that are in garlic and herbs.

Roast turkey, mash potato, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, peas and gravy. Yummy it was too :)

I'm going to do steak, homemade chips and salad tonight

kidney bean curry; my black eyed beans got burnt but luckily had some stand by tins of kidney beans-its a really nice recipe with a yoghurt based sauce and it has a tarka (hot oil based 'dressing' with garlic, cumin seeds and a bit of garam masala) added right at the end. Hope my OH remembers to get the flat breads on his way home though! xx

steak teriakyi soba...went to wagamama with my friend and our LOs, sooo good except for Ivy smearing katsu curry sauce all over my nice cashmere jumper :cry:

That empire roast chicken sounds gorgeous!! Yum yum yum :D

We had steak stir fry and have just had hot chocolate with marshmallow fluff.

hot roast beef sandwiches, mash potatoes and some sort of vegetables

Tonight will be homemade beef brurgers with skinny fries and salad. Xx

I've been craving a tikka for ages!! Everytime someone gets one at work I'm drooling :lol: Think I may have to go and get one today :haha:

Not sure whats for tea probably pasta again x

mcdy's!! hubby's suggestion as i said i fancied one the other day, plus it means i don't have to cook, plus, apparently i need to put my feet up according it him, plus it's my bday tomorrow :rofl:

Very unhealthy tea for us, waffles, sausages and beans lol

I'm having mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy :( really fancy a roast but don't think I could stomach a proper one so will just have that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->