Whats for Dinner tonight?

Think its gonna be chicken and bacon ravolli with a tomato and basil sauce.

Home made cheese and bacon quiche with salad and chips (may just be salad and chips depending on how the quiches turns out!!)

im being abandoned by DF tonight, hes going out for a curry with his work mates so he's going to bring me one home, probably a jeera chicken

Mexican night with the family tonight for us, chicken fajitas made with sweetcorn, peppers, and mushrooms and enchiladas :)

I'm dropping LO off early so will probably grab something at work before I start x

Spat Bol for alfs and ash and cheese on toast with worstershire sauce for me I've been craving it all day. Then off to the cnemas to watch twilight and I will be having some Ben andjerrys cookie dough nom nom!!!!!!!!! Xx

Was gonn have chicken tikka, asked my mam to get me some rice while she was at the shop and she's come back with microwave rice and I hate it so re-think grrr :wacko::dohh:

Ivy went to bed super early tonight so had a seperate dinner, I think I might just have a bowl of sultana bran! Had a friend over for lunch and made a big Morroccan feast so I'm not very hungry.

Home made ocean pie topped with cheesy mash and French beans yum yum. Ds demolished a huge bowl full

I didnt have dinner last night.. But tonight it will be paprika chicken stuffed with phillidelphia and rice!

Turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, greenbean casserole, dressing, gravy, deviled eggs, rolls, and ...I think that was it. There was also cranberry sauce but no way was I touching THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->