Whats for Dinner tonight?

Chilli and Nachos with salsa cheese and sour cream! Was sooo nice! x

I had potato skins, cheeseburger and dough sticks at Frankie and Benny's for lunch so probably gonna be a little snack for tea :) x

Tonights its fresh fish (Trevalla) with a homemade yogurt dressing and salad :)

Pasta with a sauce I made out of beans, tomatoes, garlic, herbs... all pureed... k, it was "weird vegan food" to my boyfriend, but it was DELICIOUS weird vegan food!

Homemade cornedbeef pie tonight ... unsure if we're gonna have mash or chips yet :) x

Chicken breast stuffed with dolce latte Cheese, sun dried tomatoes, basil and spinach wrapped in Palma ham served with a roasted red pepper sauce and asparagus, green beans and purple broccoli. Xx

some really nice ideas guys! thank you :D

Chilli and Nachos with salsa cheese and sour cream! Was sooo nice! x

particularly loving this idea! and kel, yummm your frankies and benny's sounds awesome... a good idea for paternity leave :lol:

thinking take out tonight, feeling a bit lazy :blush: plus needed shopping today but expected labour today :dohh: so probably pizza hut!

My special Homemade chicken parmesan, homemade spicy wedges and salad yum!!

Chicken breast stuffed with dolce latte Cheese, sun dried tomatoes, basil and spinach wrapped in Palma ham served with a roasted red pepper sauce and asparagus, green beans and purple broccoli. Xx

Wish I was having this tho, yum!!!!!

If I muster up the energy to run to the market, it will be Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups. But seeing as it's Friday, it will be incredibly busy [-X! So it might be Chinese takeout :telephone:.

Scratch that previous post. It was takeout from my favorite Mexican restaurant.:happydance:

Macaroni cheese for us lol - i have a good excuse tho, we are moving house in 2 days!!!!

If OH brings nothing home with him from work it'll be a takeaway.

We had a late lunch of KFC,so probably just a toastie:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->