Whats for Dinner tonight?

Tesco finest sautéed mushroom, mozzarella and panchetta pizza with salad for me and homemade Italian calzone for ash and Alfie as the pre made one in tesco looked rank hope mine turns out better lol xx

Oh gosh no idea, I don't know what my DH and kids had last night either :shock: That's what night shift does to you though - I don't even know what to call the meals I do have these days! I had soup out of a thermos at 1.30am does that count as dinner? :rofl:

Tonight it's just me and my gals in, so bm for Ally :haha: and I think dolmades in a lovely thick tomato sauce for me and La Liz with the rest of the olive bread...Then baked apples with sultanas and spices (and ice cream for little lady)

Is it wrong that I want to eat my dinner now? :rofl:

Im making chicken tikka masala, with basmati rice and garlic naan.
Followed by sponge cake filled with fresh cream and strawberries :)

Dom's birthday so he has chosen where we are going out for dinner...a Pan Asian all you can eat. Of course :haha:

Tomato and cheese chicken kievs, spicy wedges, sweetcorn and salad

feta and olive salad with cheesy garlic bread and chicken strips later on. i copied something i had in pizza express :lol:

I'm jealous of all your dinners :haha: it's mine and DH 5month wedding anniversary today is that enough of an excuse to go out? :haha: x

Philly stuffed turkey fillets and roast pots with veg,copied someone on here :haha:

We had Chicken Goujons, potatoes and Cauliflower cheese - kindly cooked by my mom because she cooks for us on the days i work and brings it to my house in lots of different pots so i can just warm it up!!:happydance::happydance: (and she feeds Megan on these days too!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->