Whats for Dinner tonight?

In December, I don't cook, it's a rule. Instead we have 'bits' each night with salads. Tonight we had bacon sticks, brie and cranberry parcels, fish bites, oriental chicken lollypops, stuffed potato skins and dips. All courtesy of M&S.

Tonight was chicken fajitas yum and i had a potato waffle with it a bit random but nice

Im not sure yet,but Im thinking Spaghetti Bolognaise,Chill con Carne or something along those lines:thumbup:

Will be making pasta, red pesto and adding some peppers, onions and sausages. Probably have some garlic bread with it.

Pasta with mini mozzarella balls (none for me!), semi dried tomatoes, some grilled artichokes and basil...with olive bread.

Dessert is nigella clementine cake!

Homemade beef balti with sweet potato, butternut squash, spinach and brown rice with garlic and coriander naan xx

Pasta with mini mozzarella balls (none for me!), semi dried tomatoes, some grilled artichokes and basil...with olive bread.

Dessert is nigella clementine cake!

from seeing posts on here and the toddler thread I have decided that we are food twins...that sounds amazing!

Tonight I am making a gnocchi, mozzerella, pancetta and tomato bake.

A sandwich probably! lol.

I had dinner at the pub. I had nachos for starters and as a main I had gammon with egg and pineapple. It was burnt though :( I'm also gutted OH managed a pudding and I couldn't. :(

Is it bad I could just eat it all again for tea? :haha: :dohh:

Scampi, chips and mushy peas and I literally CAN NOT WAIT! I want it right now!!!

Im starving now... Lol.

I think its gonna be something with rice tonight lol

the cupboards are almost bare but i'm not going to the shop in this hideous weather! So fish fingers, sweet potato wedges and green beans. Found a pack of frozen orchard fruits in the freezer so will be making crumble for dessert!

Last night we had corned beef hash

Tonight we have cheese filled meatballs and pasta:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->