Whats for Dinner tonight?

Last night we had corned beef hash

Tonight we have cheese filled meatballs and pasta:)

I love corned beef hash.... Yummy! How do you make yours? So many people make it differently. My mum dices her potatoes and cooks them in oil in a pan and then adds the corned beef, my friend slices her potatoes finely and layers them with the corned beef and I grate my potato... Lol..

I love corned beef hash too!! We're on soup tonight as we're both working odd hours!

Were having potato hash with dumplings and beetroot :haha: yumyum!

Man why isnt this a sticky thread now lol I only get to go on Baby and Bump around once a month now and lo and behold this thread is still lurking in General Chatter ! LOL :D

My dad just took me and LO for pizza hut :-D So tonight will be beans on toast!!

I'm in my pit (bed) ill lol, well i have migraine lol, so whatever OH makes haha x

Sausage casserole with red onions, peppers and mustard mash and cabbage for ash and Alfred for me I'm having home made roasted veg lasagne and salad xx

Scratch the dinner from last night, since I went to a sandwich shop after my doctor's appointment. Tonight is taco pasta shells and mexican rice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->