Whats for Dinner tonight?

Tonight was vegetarian moussaka courtesy of marks and spencers lol followed by a slice of lemon merengue pie nom nom xx

Indian :) going for a meal with hubby, although had a rubbish day and just want to go bed and not see anyone :(

chicken and ham pie, sweetcorn, potch (potato, sweet potato and carrot mashed together) cauliflower cheese (i am irrationally excited about the cauliflower cheese)

YUMMY! best bit is OH is cooking it! i dont have to do a thing!

Creamy tomato pasta bake with pieces of sausage and loads as of cheese on top....yummy!!!

Xx

roast chicken with garlic & rosemary roast potatoes, roasted carrots, stuffing, sprouts & gravy

Teriyaki chicken and rice rolled up in seaweed with a side of steamed broccoli.

Chicken roast dinner! Didn't have no yorkshire puds though :( shop had run out.

Turkey, mash, carrots, corn, gravy, macaroni salad, broccoli salad, coleslaw, meat pies, ham, and dinner rolls. And for desert there was a bunch and my fav cherry cheese cake. I'm stuffed!!

I had my dinner at lunch time lol.
I had pizza,chips and salad

Fish, chips and garlic bread. An odd combination.

I think I might do a curry with Naan bread,and some poppadoms and dips:flower:

We had steak n chips last night with mushroomsand peppercorn sauce....tonight it'll be KFC

Mmmmmm such yummy dinners on this thread as always!

Last night we had roast chicken with sweet potato mash, and buttery savoy cabbage and carrots....

Tonight DH is turning the leftover chicken into a creamy pie with mushrooms....... drooooool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->