Whats for Dinner tonight?

I made 2 tuna and mayo wraps earlier. Weren't as nice as I expected :(

Oh feck, the chicken wasn't defrosted all the way..so we had Pizza Hut.

We will be having party food as my cousin is having a family get together at hers! Whooooo no cooking tonight :)

Pizza and wedges tonight in front of the TV:cloud9:

we're out for dinner tonight for my nans birthday so whatever it is, i bet its delish!!

Off out for a meal with a few friends, we're going to an italian so probably pasta x

Quorn lemon and pepper chicken-style fillets with salad and sweet potato wedges

dominoes pizza..........yummy!!! even yummier with 50% off xxxxxxxxx

DONNNNN'T. I am trying to be healthy and lose a few pounds and had just managed to convince myself that a HUGE salad and a piece of fake chicken was a really appetizing dinner :rofl: Now all I can think about is delicious pepperoni pizza with garlic and herb dip...arghhhh.

cod and potatoes I think, DF's cooking so I have no idea what hes doing with the cod!

DONNNNN'T. I am trying to be healthy and lose a few pounds and had just managed to convince myself that a HUGE salad and a piece of fake chicken was a really appetizing dinner :rofl: Now all I can think about is delicious pepperoni pizza with garlic and herb dip...arghhhh.

SORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY............. but we have just finished eating and *BURP* it was delicious and i love the garlic and herb dip to lol............ i suppose i need to start thinking about dieting but because i over did the christmas shop our kitchen is still full of sweets/crisps/biscuits maybe i will start in feb!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->