Whats for Dinner tonight?

Ive either got curry or chili with wedges, cant decide which yet!

lightly dusted lemon sole fillets with parmentier potatoes and salad and lemon meringue pie for dessert. Is there a drooling smiley?

Cooked ham and stuffing roll with sensations crisps and dips

lightly dusted lemon sole fillets with parmentier potatoes and salad and lemon meringue pie for dessert. Is there a drooling smiley?

:drool:

We are having lamb kofte, flat breads, Shiraz salad, dill rice...and brownies!

:drool:

We are having lamb kofte, flat breads, Shiraz salad, dill rice...and brownies!

You found one! Dom decided to meet a friend for a drink in Bath tonight so he ditched me early and I have to wait till tomorrow to eat my pie :cry: I'm thinking thai food is justified now.

p.s that sounds delicious. I almost bought a shiraz rice salad at M&S earlier, what is it exactly?

Annnnnd do you know if its possible to make a tasty vegetarian paella?!

Shirazi salad is normally finely chopped tomatoes, cucumbers and onion with lemon juice, olive oil and mint...I add parsley, too. It's yummy with rice!

Vegetable paella is lloooooovely with artichokes, pimientos and asparagus. Random choices, I know, but it just works so well.

And Thai food is definitely in order...although, you've better willpower than me if you can make that pie stay whole until tomorrow :haha:

I am jealous of everyone having Chinese. I want Chinese takeaway!! :brat:

We had a meat casserole tonight.

Were having steak pie, mashed potatoes, yorkshire puddings veg and gravy :)

Last night was home made burgers with tomato and chips

tonight roast chicken, roast potatoes, sprouts, roast carrots and gravy <3

Mince with yorkshires, potato and swede mash, carrots, broccoli and peas x

Tonight we're having sausage casserole with red onion gravy & spring onion mash :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->