Whats for Dinner tonight?

Leftover chicken and gravy with carrots. I'm still full from the club sandwich I had for lunch.

Tonight will be chicken stuffed with cranberry sauce and gorgonzola cheese wrapped in Palma ham and served with green beans looking forward to it never tried it before xx

Prawn and samphire risotto..,chicken for Lizzie...berry and cherry muffins

Tonight will be chicken stuffed with cranberry sauce and gorgonzola cheese wrapped in Palma ham and served with green beans looking forward to it never tried it before xx

Enjoy! I am looking forward to eating cheese again!!

Mmmmm, Gorgonzola!

Dh is out of town for work so it's just me and DS and he has swimming at 5 so it will just be a quick frozen pizza.

It was going to be KFC but the one in town is shut,so its going to have to be a McDonalds:happydance:x

Mmmmm, Gorgonzola!

I've never tried gorgonzola before so it'll be interesting lol tennis gal your food always sounds so gorgeous, I need to come round for tea one night and get some lessons!! I'm trying to be abit adventurous lately :haha: sick of the same old meals.

Xx

Lemon chicken and rice. Nice and healthy...might wash that down with some chocolate cake. :haha:

Maggi so juicy sweet and sour chicken with roast potatoes and carrots.

We went to wetherspoons. I had sirloin steak with chips and salad. Hubby had carbonara with garlic bread and we shared some onion rings :) x

Mmmmm, Gorgonzola!

I've never tried gorgonzola before so it'll be interesting lol tennis gal your food always sounds so gorgeous, I need to come round for tea one night and get some lessons!! I'm trying to be abit adventurous lately :haha: sick of the same old meals.

Xx

I'm a cook book obsessive...not sure it always works when I recreate, though ;)

How was the chicken? Xx

cumberland pie and carrot and swede mash mmmmmm gravy too probably

Leftover baked chicken with brown gravy. I'm so sick of chicken, but we're moving and I didn't want it to go to waste. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->