Whats for Dinner tonight?

Heston lamb and cucumber burgers, hm chips and Greek salad. Lizzie isn't convinced by these burgers, so she's having a turkey burger with a cheesy middle!

Puds is st Clements cake

Hmm can't decide! Either BBQ chicken with homemade potato salad and coleslaw or potato hash and dumplings!

Lizzie doesn't know how lucky she is!!!

Ivy has been ill AGAIN, haven't got to the shop in a few days so using up what is in the kitchen. Think I'll just make mediterranean roasted vegetables (broccoli, courgette, pepper, onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes) and couscous.

Poor Ivy :( This time of year sucks for bugs. I love roasted veg couscous, I ate soooo much when I was pregnant. With tonnes of Greek yoghurt and grated cheese for that pregnancy craving twist!

Pasta in a white sauce with garlic, ham, onions and broccoli topped with cheese and baked in the oven.

Got some stewing steak out for tea tomorrow so think I will make a steak and ale pie for tomorrow x

Oh I have greek yoghurt in the fridge too! Can't decide whether to stew apples and eat them with the yoghurt for dessert or have it with the couscous...hmmmmmmm

Are you fussy about your greek yoghurt? I can only eat Total, the rest are all so runny and don't taste right!

Change of plan, I've got no broccoli in and can't go to the shop as Caitlin's out playing and I'm looking after my friends little one's while she's at the dentist with her other one.

So I think I'm going to do fray bentos pie with mash, carrots, peas and gravy :) x

Are you fussy about your greek yoghurt? I can only eat Total, the rest are all so runny and don't taste right!

I'm exactly the same...it has to be Total or nothing at all! Mmmm, I love it...another thing to add to my 'when I'm eating dairy properly again' list!

Pizza, Thomas is ill and I cba after dealing with him screaming all day

Home mad steak and ale pie with potato and swede mash, carrots, cabbage and broccoli x

I have no idea,Ive gone off full meals at the minute so probably something snacky:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->