Whats for Dinner tonight?

Im only cooking for me tonight, OH is ill and LO is eating at Nannys! I might do some rice, salad and tuna??!!

Chicken Katsu curry, jasmine rice, few extra vegetables...st Clements cake all gone (family stolen), so will be a coconut and cherry cake dessert!

We're going to have a chinese takeaway tonight.. Is that bad? :blush: lol
Mum and dad are back from their anniversary hols and we've been over looking after the house and there's not too much food in and no one will wanna cook so I thought why not have a takeaway? :)

Button Mushroom, Bacon and Mascarpone Pizza with garlic bread

Muscles in a white wine sauce with garlic and chilli with spaghetti.

Takeaway! Either curry or pizza not decided yet! :happydance:

I had lamb & spinach curry with pilau rice and chickpea dahl (all homemade) Charlie wasn't impressed by that so had tomato soup!

We've had chinese chips and curry sauce as eating snacks later with our film.

Jacket potatoes tonight, not sure what with yet. Maybe just Tuna or something :)

I had lamb & spinach curry with pilau rice and chickpea dahl (all homemade) Charlie wasn't impressed by that so had tomato soup!

yum, care to share your recipe?

Tonight I am having mexican food in shoreditch, can't wait!

First day Back to work after being off for 16 months so I will be having left over fried rice and honey garlic chicken. Dh will be making fish and chips for him and the kids.

Breaded chicken bites and chopped cherry tomatoes for LO's.

Was going to make a curry sauce from a jar but clicked open the jar and decided I CBA so ordered an Indian instead! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->