Whats for Dinner tonight?

Anything with garlic mash, it seems to be the pregnancy craving of the week...

We are having egg on toast...had food from the food court for dinner which was lovely but im still full!!

DH is at college til 10pm so I've just put a restaurante mozzerella pizza in all for me :happydance: yum! Got some thorntons white choc buttons for afters :rofl:

I'm having fishfingers with a jacket potato and beans. OH is having a chicken kiev with a jacket potato and beans. I'm having fish cos I've already had chicken today so fancied something different but he still fancied chicken. Its all in the oven and microwave now, be ready in about 10 mins yay :)

Mr TG is out with clients tonight...soooo girlies and I had hm falafels, pitta, houmous, baba ganoush and tabbouleh. Girls had more of those banana muffins we made, with dollop of oat cream...I'm going to get acquainted with Hotel Chocolat salted caramel easter egg, a cuppa and EastEnders when they are catching zzzzz's.

We had jacket potatoes with prawns and a lemon cheese cake for pud

Penne Arrabiata & Garlic Ciabatta............and a large glass of Rose.

Chicken Jalfrezi for me & J, Quorn one for o/h haha, had it with cous cous instead of rice

tonight will be sausage casserole with cheesy mash for OH and Amy. I'm having a jacket potato with beansand cheese x

Tonight we're going up to my mum and dads for a takeaway curry I think. Yummy yummy :)

Pork roast in the crock pot, with mash, gravy and veg and maybe if I'm arsed I'll go get a fresh bread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->