Whats for Dinner tonight?

Hm lemon sole goujons, hm frites with salad an hm lemon tartare sauce...Puds is lemon tart with raspberries.

Cannot wait!

I don't make the mayo from scratch at the mo, as no raw egg for littlies...but I mix as much mayo as we will use with chopped capers, chopped parsley or dill, lemon zest and juice...and a bit of fennel frond. Then season! The quantities all depend on how you like it :)

The sole goujons...I mix breadcrumbs with herbs, dip the goujons into seasoned flour (minus salt for the girls), then into beaten egg...and then roll them in the herby breadcrumbs. Tonight it's parsley with a little lemon zest in the crumbs. You can either fry them, grill or oven bake. I think I may fry a few and grill a few.

The fries...I have a French fry wheel for our magimix, and it makes amazing fries! I fry them in batches, and then dry them off...and apply lots of maldon sea salt! Girls may have sweet potato fries.

:flower: I can post the lemon tart recipe? It's a stolen one from Rachel Allen ;)

I don't make the mayo from scratch at the mo, as no raw egg for littlies...but I mix as much mayo as we will use with chopped capers, chopped parsley or dill, lemon zest and juice...and a bit of fennel frond. Then season! The quantities all depend on how you like it :)

The sole goujons...I mix breadcrumbs with herbs, dip the goujons into seasoned flour (minus salt for the girls), then into beaten egg...and then roll them in the herby breadcrumbs. Tonight it's parsley with a little lemon zest in the crumbs. You can either fry them, grill or oven bake. I think I may fry a few and grill a few.

The fries...I have a French fry wheel for our magimix, and it makes amazing fries! I fry them in batches, and then dry them off...and apply lots of maldon sea salt! Girls may have sweet potato fries.

:flower: I can post the lemon tart recipe? It's a stolen one from Rachel Allen ;)

Your girls are ao lucky to eat your lovely food :haha: I'm going to do that recipie for dinner tomorrow and let you know how it went Hun.
Ooooh would love the lemon tart recipie it's my mums favourite desert EVER!! Thanks Hun xx

Was shopping with DH & DD this morning & we stopped into a cafe & had big fry-ups, not really hungry since, might make toasties later

https://m.goodfoodchannel.co.uk/recipe/607601/lemon-tart/

Here you go! It's delicious...especially with raspberries and a dollop of creme fraiche!

Hope you enjoy the meal! :)

Spag, need to run to the market for ingredients to make garlic cheese bread.

I did pork, pepper and halloumi kebabs with cheat waffle fries and green beans.

last night i had mozzorella and onion stuffed red peppers, with a ceasar salad! :)

tonight i'll probably have chips from the chippy whilst watching BGT! :haha: xx

Well, DH is in the kitchen now, he's doing steaks with dauphinoise potatoes (which he puts a ton of garlic in :D) and broccoli and carrots. I am drooling in anticipation! (not so much for the state of the kitchen though :rofl:)

Spinach and feta stuffed pork loin, roasted parmesan red potatoes, and brussel sprouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->