Whats for Dinner tonight?

DH is cooking at the mo. Our friend is coming round, him and DH are having steak, the kids and I are having chicken fillets - with dauphinoise potatoes (gorgeously garlicky :D) and sauteed mushrooms, green beans and carrots. I'm drooooooling!

Urgh, ours ended up being way more than I posted...and we are going out for lunch. Don't be surprised if the next few days say 'austere measures for debloat' :haha:

We are having a roast chicken, gravy, yorkies, roast potatoes, mange tout, green beans and carrots! Cant wait!

we been dog walking down beach for 3 hours so just had chippy tea on way back! later will just be sausage rolls and toast etc

Beef dinner at local pub, tea will be left over pea and panchetta risotto and cheesecake xx

I've got bare cupboards tonight, shopping is coming tomorrow so probably will be some pasta or rice.. Lol

Fish stick tacos and mex rice. Something quick and easy. I've got too much house work to do to make something homemade. :wacko:

Chicken and bacon pasta bake. OH says he wants onion rings to go with. WTF...

I'm gonna do us a little fry up which will consist of fried egg, bacon, beans, toast and hash browns. no sausages unfortunately but we'll live! :haha:

I bought these mozzarella and tomato, chicken pastry parcel Birdseye things the other day to try, think we will have them with mash and beans, jess can have turkey dinosaurs, I can't cook properly right now so were living off oven meals lol x

Bouillabaisse with green salad and fresh bread...fruit salad for pudding, with ice cream for those who want it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->