Whats for Dinner tonight?

I had a jacket with tuna and cheese for lunch

Got some chicken fillets reduced in tesco earlier so going to fry it in some soy sauce with some broccoli and have some baby new potatoes, mange tout, green beans and carrots :) Yummy!! X

We're having KFC, I've been wanting it for weeks and OH finally gave in :haha:

We had pork, kale, leeks, mash potato with cabbage and yorkshire puddings - yummy!!!!

BBQ tonight :happydance: been to the butchers and got some herb butter hicken legs, country recipie sausages, lamb and mint burgers and beef, peppered steak strips and lemon chicken strips all served with rice, salad, grilled pepper skewers and burger buns, can't wait!! Xx

Pasta vongole with tomato salad and olive bread...girls had a version with sardine...pudding lemon polenta cake with raspberries and lemon curd ice cream.

DH and I going to eat in the garden with monitors...may even have a small glass of white wine as should have a feed gap!

I'm breading some chicken breasts and doing some homemade wedges to go with them. Just CBA today.

Had a chicken korma and chicken pakora's been sorting out the garden all afternoon so didn't feel like cooking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->